"Legacy" mode when interacting with cockpit instruments/switches got nerfed

Hi everyone,
I always used to have the tool tip on to highlight what buttons i was looking at (mostly as i am learning and also to help understand which were INOP).

However, since the patch I have noticed that the symbology is not only much more intrusive and obstructive than before, but that it is also causes a bit of stutter with the mouse interaction (not so much lag as its constantly trying to pop one thing or another up and its tripping itself up).

In addition, there are large blue arrows added for reasons i am not certain, its like the checklist is on (it isnt)?

PLEASE can MSFS20 revert back to the original (pre SU5) version of tool tips. The current one is unessisarily intrusive and obstructive and there is/was no need for this change.

I have attached an image to show what I mean, sadly I don’t have a pic of the older tips pop ups as when something is working you don’t expect someone to break it by ‘improving’ something that wasn’t defective in the first place?

Am I the only one with this issue or do others have the same issue and agree the old version was better?

See attached image.
MSFS

I mean come on, the pop up is obscuring the very button I am trying to interrigate for goodness sake! Thats to say nothing of the random stupid blue direction marker tell me where the button is I am already hovering my mouse over to highlight a pop up.

*I would like to state that I am redacting what I have said above. I am not going to delete it (unless a mod wants to) but I WAS WRONG - there are some (small bugs) with the ingame cockpit UI, but much is fixable/workround able and I owe ASOBO an apology. I have looked at fixes and work arounds for all the issues I had and if you need help configuring the game to something more like SU4 cockpit UI please see the following thread/topic: Some 'work arounds' regarding UI issues and some pragmatic suggestions for Asobo for improvement *

9 Likes