LEMD and LEBL with new Iberia WU

LVFR should simply remove all those duplicate POIs.

We have released an update removing duplicate POI’s among other fixes.

For those who bought outside the marketplace its ready for download in contrail.

For the marketplace, we hope its released this coming Thursday. Our apologies in the meantime.

6 Likes

Many thanks! :+1:

Will LEMD also get any updates? Thanks!

Thanks, waiting Thursday. Marketplace purchase.

We are going to remove the duplicate POI’s in Madrid too. In the coming days it will be ready.

3 Likes

Sorry to bother you.

I got LEMD externally, and LEBL from the marketplace (big mistake).
I´m running contrail, and don´t get any update for LEMD.

Are both airports updated, or am I missing something?

Thank you very much.

LEMD also causes me ctd. i uninstalled the original one from Asobo. but still!

Just flew to LECO today. Before the flight, I deleted LECO in Content Manager and immediately reinstalled it.

The result was LECO payware scenery as I know it, without any glitches. Maybe installing it after the Sim Update means that the payware is „on top“ of the Asobo bespoke airport. In any case: and all is fine, and I just wanted to let you guys know…

1 Like

Any news about the Lvfr LEBL 1.1 update in marketplace ?

1 Like

I’m still getting ctd’s after take off from LEBL toward town even on version 1.1. Is there anything I can turn off that duplicated between the scenery and the sim?

I have purchased the airport environment in Asia and North America separately, and there are still three regions missing. I see that the global airport environment has been added to the market, and the price is HK $309 (- 38% discount price of HK $194). What will happen if I buy the global airport environment now? 66 HKD X3 = 198 or 194 = global? Will I deduct the part I already have from the part I buy repeatedly like the gift bag of the League of heroes?