Let VR Beta testers obtain the Tester livery (blue/black)

Title says it all.

Users who participated in the VR beta should be eligible to receive the tester livery. The community helped a ton with VR and there were tons of feedback to the developers. While maybe it wasn’t as significant as being a tech insider before the game released, it was still a big part of the community and VR itself.

It’s not much, but it’s something to ask for since we - the VR beta users didn’t really receive anything as a thanks.

Now obviously, I understand that we didn’t sign up to get gifts; we signed up to help with the launch of VR. But same goes for the tech insider.

Now this isn’t a demand, just a request as it would be great to receive something as maybe a memory for helping out, and a thank you gift isn’t neglected nor demanded.

Question in conclusion: As a VR tester; is it possible to receive the tester livery?

1 Like

I agree :slight_smile:

I just got my ticket solved. This is the official answer.

"Apologies for the misunderstanding but participants in the VR beta are not eligible for the liveries. The Alpha/Beta liveries are only available for participating in the PC alpha/beta that ran last year before the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Kind regards,
Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team"

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.