Let's get the Longitude fixed!

Hey everyone! I know there are various posts about the Longitude and the constant back and forth swaying it has. I never see it on the wishlist though, and thought maybe because people are up voting it in different posts. Let’s see if we can get those votes all in just this thread, and maybe we’ll see it works again! Fingers crossed for a few hundred votes!

It is fixed. Use the Longitude mod by dakfly.

Hi - you should use the Search Function, it actually lets you switch from Board-wide to Forum-wide to Topic-wide with just one-click.

This is a search of all Longitude related topics in the Wishlist forum:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/search?q=Longitude%20category%3A163

Notably, there is this thread with 95 votes so far since just after Launch Day last year:

So feel free to go there and add your Vote.

1 Like

Hi there,
I know we spoke privately, but I just wanted to say something for anyone who comes across this post. This is the Longitude oscillation post:

As stated in this post, the Community team has already made the development team aware of this thread:

If anyone comes across this post, the best I can ask is that you give as much information as you can to reproduce the issue in that thread, as the devs are already aware of that post.