LFMN Nice 04L/R bump

Logical guesses, not blind ones, but I see you are not the type to concede a point so lets agree to disagree.

It’s not the choice of anyone who participated on Alpha or Beta. There’s an NDA.

Just saying that the indirect insinuations on beta testers won’t bring you and others any bit forward in this topic.

1 Like

I understand that the beta testers may well have found this and Asobo ignored it. No worries there. My point did not even mention Beta testers not finding anything. That inference is your assumption which is unstated by me. My contention was just addressing your statement that why was this relevant? I contend that surely the Airport itself is relevant to the scope of performance test. I am arguing its relevance to testing, not whether the Beta testers found it or not. (Strawman introduction on your part)

Maybe I misunderstood your initial point. That’s more than possible. Sure, “bumps” was not the focus, but performance was and as a NEW airport (one of very few NEW Airports) one would imagine this was part of the performance test. Admittedly, that is an assumption on my part but if it wasn’t then that makes this whole Beta test performance focus even narrower than I thought.

The resultant directed focus of the Beta testers may have meant that they didn’t even look at this Airport or they did and problems were ignored but that means the focus of “performance” was not that exactly but even more narrow. But, it definately falls within the domain of “performance test” focus if you ask me which I thought was your initial contention (Not whether it was tested and results ignored - Thats a different kettle of fish and one that would not surprise me in the least)

I said that bumps on airports were not the focus, that’s all.
The whole performance thing was brought up by you and other posts.

Could you just let the people report their problem please?
We got it. The focus was on something else. Nobody in betatesting saw the bump because they were looking at the top right corner of the screen at the FPS. Ok. Fine.

2 Likes

Hi Nice is improved with update 4 but there is a big step at runway 04L - Hope they fix it be careful on landing

Is the step located in the beginning of the runway or at the middle/end?

I landed on 04L here, and apart from the abysmal FPS, I don’t get the steps that you mentioned.

It’s at the begining of the runway and you can crash your plane if you touch before it

Ahh noted
 I never touchdown before the touchdown marker myself
 I’ll keep that in mind.

Yes (thanks for your replies guys) that’s too bad because Nice looks nice with the update; (I was hoping Marseille but you can’t always get what you want :slight_smile: )

You can use it like a ski jump to fling your aircraft into the air, just like the ramp on an aircraft carrier used for Harrier jets.

Yup, I touched down a bit early and it bounced me right back up. Awkward
 for Asobo.

Full airport is crossed by this, so the airport cannot be used
if we wait a fix as we are waiting for the big wall of LFPG terminal 2A, just go with the Justsim version or just uninstall the Microsoft Nice from content manager

Yeah and the today 1 gb update didn’t do any better :frowning:

1 Like

the hotfix update doesn’t change the elevation data in the airport. If it doesn’t say so in the notes, that means it’s not fixed.

Also on LFMN I’m a CTD problem if I use the external Fixed camera after load scenery 
 I have this ctd only on this airport !!!
If I go to LFMN, not problem, but when I start with A320 from LFMN, If I call a wing fixed external camera before take off 
 CTD 
 <:\

Hey, I am having stutters with external views ONLY at Nice Airport after the update. What’s happening?

Same issue

Same issue here

Base LFMN airport : same issue
Deimos LFMN airport scene : same issue

1 Like