LFPG big wall at Terminal 2A

Yeah, that’s something I see at gate A10. Looks to me like an object isn’t scaled properly. That object should fit under the terminal. and those floating pieces below should fit inside that “frame”-the out of scale object in question.

Thanks
I wish it gets solved soon

Cheers

Just a wall? I’d settle for more than 20 FPS at CDG!

This bug is still present after last update 1.13.16.0

yes, that’s crazy.
a pity that we can’t decompile the file, otherwise someone would had fix it the second day.
it’s a shame.

It has not been fixed yet. Incredible…
MPTO airport is also erased from the map

still there after 1.14.5.0 update :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Should be done for world update 4 as it concerns France…?

one more update later and this stupid bug is still there, this becomes ridiculous!
ASOBO, please fix it!!! it is a mistake, nothing complicate. How come you can’t correct your own very simple mistakes?

There is a Benelux and France World Update this month. Please await first what fixes that brings before you start insulting the developers.

If you have filed it on Zendesk it’s on their radars

At least I rise your attention

Benelux and France world update installed.
Bug still there.
so…
on their radar?..
I have no word…

Very weird as they just released a big update for France and did not do anything for this horrible wall here in Paris. Does this wall here for everyone or just the 13 people that voted for this issue, included me ? Why other people just do not care or vote ?

what version do you have? store or steam?
I have DVD version, update on store.

I have Microsoft Store version.

Hello,
anyone reading this post and having steam version also can see the issue?

Same for me there is always this horrible wall at LFPG! Those updates are hopeless, each time there is an update we have new problems like this time the content manager which shows the third party like not installed! Or bug we mentioned a long time ago not resolved! And for me LFPG is always stuttering a lille too much like before…the update. However Paris Photogrametry seems to be nice with enough good performance.

Still there!

I report, report and report again…
developers are insulting us, aren’t they? Mr forum moderator :smirk:

Steam version 1.15.7.0
Can confirm that the structure is there.