Link to latest SDK

The link above worked for me but I don’t have a link in the help menu in msfs any more. I did’t saw the normal update information when I started MSFS this morning. It just showed suddenly the version 1.14…no message no nothing and after that nothing worked as before. After ready to fly CDT during the following load procedure. it looks like I don’t have a real update on my machine. I did already reinstall it but no change so far. Now I’m restoring my OneStore folder of my latest backup. After that I hope I’ll get something different out of it.

Now it’s showing 0.10.0.0 for me too… :frowning:

I can provide a Dropbox link if you want the latest version?

At least I was able to reconnect to the server (top right corner) which was displaying [automatic] with a connection circle turning all the time. I disconnected everything through the options menu (Bing, traffic, online, …)…shutdown…restart and connecting again peace by peace and when I enabled the multiplayer option, it check me into the Europe West server again and my marketplace and my help menu were back again. These two where all the time missing. No i’ts updating my backp files…so need to wait until the 28,66 GB are downloaded and installed again. That’s it for today just work no progress…

i’d be grateful! happy to receive info via PM if you prefer

many thanks

Same here, I get the SDK V10 if I download from MSFS Dev Mode.

I was able to download v11 from within the SIM when the UK& Ireland update came out, so I have that version installed. But after last weeks patch, the link takes me to V10. Its not a problem for me as I already have V11, but looks like they have stopped deploying it and reverted to the older V10?

Yes, it seems like it… I’m guessing a new version is scheduled to launch in a few days.

Version 11 seems to be back again tonight. I check this morning (UTC) and it was still 10, but checked now and 11 is back.

It is back - there was a small blip but it is now correct and 11 will download as expected

Once in a while… sorry, I have not narrowed what causes this, but I get the following error
MSFS System Error

Any clues?

No idea… You feel it’s related to the SDK? Could be an idea to exclude everything FS-related from your antivirus scan and realtime-protection. At your own risk ofc, but I’ve seen a lot of things not working until I made a rule to exclude it from scan.

This only occurred when in DevMode and the SDK is installed. Actually, this System Error is not specific to 0.11.0.0 as I experienced it with prior releases of the SDK & MSFS2020 releases.

I do not know enough about the SDK to claim it is that. I was unable to trace the exact cause or what specific steps I did to generate the overflow. It could be related to anything that is running, but the System Error was generated by the operating system (Windows 10), not Norton Antivirus.

Load FlightSimulator
Enable Developer Option
Setup a new flight, airplane and location
Click Fly in planning mode and after the flight is loaded.
Options… Pause Simulation
Camera… Developer Camera
Moving around the location I want to edit… System Error.

Restart Flight Simulator and follow the same steps and it did not happen a second time.

how do you download it from the sim? Is it not automatically?

Start Developer Mode, and there’s a link in the menu.

i download then i run, is that it? Still taxiways dont render, is that still an issue?

Yes…

Ask in the proper forum for the SDK. This is only to provide an external link to the download.

1 Like

Do you understand how the SDK links in with the Dev Mode?

No, i think its when the game updates it updates too.

No - they are separate. The SDK can be updated other than a game update.