Link to latest SDK

I assume you are using the in sim Dev mode tools.

to install the SDK run the downloaded installer in a location of your choice

yes, i done that. Is that it? Great. But it has that taxiway issue. I dont think its just for me.

I think the issue where version 11 wonā€™t download is back. Iā€™ve fully updated Windows, FS2020, etc. and regardless of which link (@FrankTheMoose latest or in sim), I get failed - Network Error on the browser, sometimes after a few hundred MB. I guess I shouldnā€™t be doing it on Easter Sunday. Bad for the karma. Iā€™ll try again tomorrow.

The link doesnā€™t work

1 Like

New link: 0.12.0.0

2 Likes

SDK Documentation

New link: 0.13.0.0

Link is not working for me.

Try this one: 0.13.0.0

1 Like

That one worked. Thank you!

SDK Documentation

2 Likes

Am I the only one who canā€™t change the install location anymore?

1 Like

No, it was the same for me!

Thank you very much. For some reason the download link within MSFS is just not working for me.

This was weird. Like others the download link in MSFS didnā€™t work. So I downloaded the core from the link provided and installed the SDK. I think at some point I restarted the PC and the dev menu in the sim has changed so there are now two links in the menu system, one for the core and one for samples. Iā€™m not sure whether the restart changed that or installing the SDK core changed the menu.

Final point. Please let the user choose the install location for the SDK. Forcing people to put it into the C: root is bad practice.

1 Like

Are we just missing it or is there really no way to install it in any other drive all the sudden? My C drive is full. I canā€™t install it if I canā€™t move it to another drive live I have been doing with the other versions.

Yep - seems the opportunity to set an install path is gone which is very poor IHMO

Use shell command to change path

msiexec /i MSFS_SDK_Core_Installer_0.14.0.0.msi INSTALLDIR=ā€œG:\MSFS SDKā€ /qb

3 Likes