[LIST] All Payware & Freeware Aircraft (11-22-21)

LIST OF ALL RELEASED AIRCRAFT AS OF 11-22-21:

Criteria: Modern Flight Model, Clickable Interior, No Cockpit Swaps. Exceptions: Got Gravel, Bagolu, & FlyByWire due to heavy modifications.

This list will not include aircraft added in-game free of cost through Asobo, like the Game of the Year Edition aircraft featured in SU7.

This list is being maintained by the Flight Simulator Freelance Society.

Aerosoft:

Aeroplane Heaven:

Asobo:

P-51 Mustang, T-6 Texan, L-39 Albatross, and Pitts Special S1S available in game through Marketplace Bundles (Full Collection, Expansion, Jet Class, Biplane Class, Unlimited Class and T-6 Texan Class).

ATSimulations:

A1R Design Bureau:

AzurPoly

Bagolu:

Bear Studios:

BeeKay:

Big Tire Studio:

Big Radials:

Blackbox Simulations:

Black Projex:

BlueMesh:

Bredok3D:

BRSimDesigns:

Captain Sim:

Carenado:

DC Designs:

Deejing:

Destroyer121:

ET Studios:

Fafa2021:

FlightSimSquadron:

FlyByWire:

Flying Iron Simulations:

FlyInside:

FlySimWare:

French-VFR:

Fred77:

Fsadni:

FSXLi2:

GamerDEAL:

Golden Age Simulations:

Got Friends:

Got Gravel:

Hanger Studios 713:

Headwind:

Hype Performance Group:

IndiaFoxTecho:

Iris Simulations:

Jonx Simulations:

Just Flight:

KRCustoms:

KyChungDotCom:

Lionheart Creations:

MadoloSimulations:

Mario Noriega Designs:

Milviz:

Mr. Face:

MSCENERY:

Mykrode:

Nemeth Designs:

NextGen Simulations:

Orbx:

Papercraft Aero:

PMDG:

Project Mega Pack:

RealPhysics:

Redwing Sim:

Roland Laborie:

Romantic Wings:

Rotor Sim Pilot:

Scheny:

Sim Skunk Works:

SimWorks Studio:

Technotech:

TJBurni Simulations:

Top Mach Studios:

Touching Cloud:

VirtualCol:

V.G.P:

Wing42:

WombiiActual

YSim:

Notable Defunct Add-ons:

FS² Discord Server:

31 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for mentioning the Super Menestrel HN-433/434 but Lagaffe (in this case myself) is only one of the authors who publish on the French-VFR website (http://frenchvfr.free.fr).
We have also others projects WIP as a Canso PBY-5A (Menestrel HN-433 and 434 - #7 by LagaffeVFR5476) a Menestrel HN-700 and the C150K TiBush (portover from FS2004 to FSX/P3D and now to MSFS) which are on the rails.

2 Likes

You forgot the Ouroboros Embraer E-Series [Freeware]. Here is the Discord: https://discord.gg/rd7JMyNSa8

1 Like

How about flyinside bell 47?

Good catch! Don’t know how I missed that one! Updated and the new PA-28-161 Warrior II has been added.

@Maccccci, have they released a version yet? This list is reserved for released aircraft (even if not in final form). All WIP/Under Development will not be tracked here until they are released.

Thanks for making this. Just a small typo: the Rafale is made by Caudron, not Cauldron with an L

1 Like

Just spotted this Subsonex JSX-2 by Y Sim on SimMarket.

2 Likes

A REMINDER:

Please contribute only UPDATES to this list - i.e., missing aircraft. Do NOT contribute qualitative responses regarding individual aircraft. Find an existing thread for them, or if none - start a new one. Thank you.

1 Like

Any chance of adding my mod up here?

JPLogistics C152 Enhancement Mod
GitHub: HERE
FlightSim.To: HERE

2 Likes

I’m debating adding Community Improvement Mods to this thread. Some developers have focused on improvement mods, however their exceptions were based off the following.

Bagolu and Got Gravel have done heavy 3D model modifications aside from various Improvements.

FlyByWire is an obvious exception for the same and more.

Let me get with the FS² Community and see their thoughts…

1 Like

Yeah… the reason I don’t include freeware on the list I maintain is because you end up sorting through stuff like Delorean and Mario Kart. Your list is basically identical to mine except it has all that freeware - whether it’s aircraft or a Winnebago RV. :wink:

There are also endless conversions and sloppy stuff. Just too much. So my list remains for payware only.

1 Like

I’ve seen your list! Great list. Reason I went this route with a stricter criteria was for Freeware Add-Ons. There are loads of FSX conversions, improvements and other random things uploaded as Freeware, so it’s hard to find the ones that have modern development.

Primarily I’m tracking both sides because there are Hidden Gems in the Freeware community that deserve more attention. Some of these add-ons are on par or better than some payware add-ons.

In terms of freeware… the only things I have (ALL ORIGINAL, not a mod of default) are Grumman Goose, FBW A320, Airbus H135, Top Mach F-22, and Golden Age Kinner B-2. Those seem to be the most developed ones. Plus the Ministrel taildragger.

Maybe after our next update then… we’ve done a massive amount of remodelling!
We shall see
Thanks anyway

After discussing the future of this list with FS² and MSFS Forum Moderators, I have decided to stand by the original criteria. This list compliments the other pinned list in this category nicely. That being said, please refer all Improvement Mods and Gauge/Garmin Mods to the already existing thread to be cataloged:

2 Likes

Added Husky A-1C Aviat [Payware] to the list.

Added PA-28-161 Warrior II [Payware] to the list.

Added Rutan Model 202 Boomerang [Freeware] to the list.

1 Like

That’s definitely the beat he’s bumpin’ haha! Thanks for the catch.

1 Like

Thanks for including the Boomerang in your list!

3 Likes

Touching Cloud has released the payware version of their Jetwing the JW1 “SkyPirat” for EUR 9.60 on SimMarket

1 Like