Little Navmap 3.0.6 stable version released (update 29)

Dear all,

I stumbled over an issue where navigation lines imported as *.PLN (as exported from Little Navmap) would “disappear leg by leg” as soon as the VFR map is displayed respectively as soon as the aircraft is spawned for a new flight:

I can actually reproduce this issue with one of my older flight plans which is known to have worked in around January 2021:

So I can’t quite tell when (in which FS 2020 release) this “disappearing navigation lines” issue occured. As this issue neither occurs with “in-game created flight plans” nor with other “simple” flight plans (e.g. this one works: [Foot] Canada) I assume it is somehow related to the “complexity” (number of custom waypoints? Distance between the waypoints too close?) of the flight plan.

→ I was wondering whether anyone else here has stumbled over the same issue and knows a workaround respectively what goes wrong here?

Perhaps no “white space” is allowed anymore in waypoint names? Note that I did edit the waypoint names with a text editor, but made sure not to use any “extra characters” like . or Ümläuts - again, this used to work in January 2021, but I also hit the same issue with a new flight plan (with a similar complexity) which I am about to generate.

As commented in the above issue I tried with several aircraft (including the T-45C jet and a simple "Aviats Pitts Special, without any glass cockpit elements). This is on Windows 10, FS 2020 Steam Edition. Community folder is basically empty (with the exception of some custom airport: Thun).

1 Like