How to connect Little NavMap with MSFS

Can someone explain how to connect Little Navmap with MSFS so flight progress can be shown on Little Navmap

All I done was start Littlenavmap and it worked. You have to go up to the menu somewhere and connect to the sim, but I did not have to set any paths for the flight sim.

1 Like

There is a guide for getting it up and running. You may be missing the FS2 simconnect software.

2 Likes

Be aware it does not 100% integrate yet. Some of the nav points are off but it does give you a nice visual reference.

Dev is working on full compatibility with MSFS.
Moving map works fine.
Scenery data is the problem they have to solve at the moment.

2 Likes

little navmap has its own connection program if you want to run it on a second computer. You will a lso need to update nav data.

From a reliable source, LNVM will be fully operational within a week or two, and released in beta.

5 Likes

Will it kill my FPS?
How does putting it on another machine work. Why is that a good idea?

Thanks
Steve

SOme of the airports in Little navmap don’t show frequencies, although i imported database scenery from ms flight sim…How to fix that?..For example WAXP or WAYK don’t show com freqs in navmap…

I jumped in finally and am running FS on my PC obviously and LilNavMap on my iMac. It was super simple with just following a couple steps all in the setup guide. It’s great having a 21.5 inch moving nav display with a VFR chart overlay and live traffic moving about.

This docker is exactly what we needed: [RELEASE] LittleNavMap docker

Maximus, If you see this post…

Any chance we can have an option to set font size of text on the map please?

I am testing this in VR and with your docker its almost perfect… Its just the size of the text is too small to read and zooming in makes no difference.

Great work, thanks again :smiley:

I think you can change the text settings in the main options of LittleNav Map, I cant change it directly.

1 Like

Will take another look tomorrow, thank you :slight_smile:

You can’t fix that because they don’t have comms IRL. WAXP is a small aerodrome with a grass runway, you really thought it would have comms? Lol.

Not all FS20 airports show in LNM… is there any way to import all FS20 airports, airstsrips, etc…?
Did the import scenery from MS20 but nope.
I’ve checked 3 external softwares… NeoFly, LNm & Navigraph… only NeoFly has them all

3 Likes

Any chance I can import vrp VFR points in LNM?
Does navigraph airac 2014 for mfsf20 contains VFR points like in xplane11?

How do you add the MSFS Points of Interest to Little Nav Map. They do not show up from the Scenery download.

is there any way to get this working on an ipad? (or is the web browser still the only way?)