Live Traffic doesn‘t work anymore?

Quick update. I’m seeing a few real-time AI flights in-game now, as long as I manually set the Azure server connection and then don’t touch it.

I’m currently seeing both arrivals and departures, but both are very limited in number: I’m seeing only 5 or 6 AI flights an hour in-game, when according to the Local Airport Activity table there should be multiple AI flights arriving and departing every minute.

So it’s better than it was 3 hours ago, but still no better than yesterday.

Another quick update. Real-time AI activity levels have suddenly shot up here over the last hour, and I’m suddenly getting near 100% levels, as per FlightAware.

I wonder if that’s because I’m connected to the North Europe Azure server, and it’s 3.20 am here in Europe right now, so server load is low because everyone else is asleep?

Fingers crossed AI activity will still be high tomorrow when everyone else is awake…

In-game real-time live traffic levels have gone down again with the new patch (1.14.6.0).

Last week prior to the new patch, I was happy to see that the level of in-game live traffic often seemed to be reaching 100% again, matching the arrivals and departures as listed on FlightAware.

But over the last couple of days since 1.14.6.0, I’m again seeing no more than 10% of the arrivals and departures as listed on FlightAware appear in-game (at KLAX, for example).

The East USA Azure server connection seems to allow slightly more live traffic data through than the North and West Europe servers. The rest of the server connections are even worse.

Let’s hope the 1.14.6.0 performance improvements aren’t a result of all these reductions in live traffic data processing and transmission. I’d hate to see live traffic dissappear forever.

Is anyone getting 100% traffic levels, or is everyone affected the same?

During the last week I also noticed a significant reduction in live traffic both in the US and in Europe.
As you say in KLAX only departures and not all of them.
I also noticed that the moment the sim starts and the player’s plane spawns, there is a lot of traffic which can be seen in LittleNavMap, but after a few seconds most of the traffic vanishes and ony stay a couple of arrivals. After a while start spawning the departures.

live traffic has been messed up since that server went down 24hrs , a few days after that last sim update.

I don’t see any air traffic however on the ground there static I suppose.

is live real-world ai traffic working?

I have noticed less live traffic since update, anyone else?

I am still seeing this problem. I fly a lot near KORD. The problem seems to be intermittent. Some days, I get near 100% traffic, with lines of airliners coming and going. But most of the time, the only other traffic I see is from other pilots. It’s a shame, because this is one of the more enjoyable parts of the sim. I wonder if this is related to the garbled ATC callsigns which I and others have noticed in the same timeframe? Both of these issues started for me recently.

I am seeing live AI traffic randomly appear and disappear, mostly noticeable when taxiing. Is that part of this issue? Has anyone else seen it/reported it via xendesk?

It is not European format, it is international. Only the USA exclusively uses the ■■■-backwards Month-Day-Year format.

I recently turned off Live Traffic due to being on Vatsim but I decided to sharpen my skills on the A320 and go offline as I went offline I wanted a bit more life in the airports so I re-turned on live traffic but as I did, I couldn’t find a single aircraft in sight. I made sure all the settings for Live Traffic were on such as Real Life Traffic and Live Traffic but couldn’t fix the issue any solutions would be appreciated.

I am having the same issues. When I use AI traffic I can get ATC audio but no presentation on the MFD.

I have noticed NO live Traffic. Can’t see AI traffic either.

I was departing from LEBL and noticed one aircraft landing I figured I somehow managed fixed this issue but boy was I wrong couldn’t find a single aircraft in EGKK nor EGLL after that.

Cannot see live traffic, either.

EGLL 201327Z

Live traffic has been very hit or miss for me the last few days. Some flights seem fine. On others, I’m the only plane in the sky. And this is areas like SoCal, NorCal, and south Florida - areas that tend to have at least moderate to high Live Traffic in normal situations.

But it looks like flights that have live traffic seem to be the exception rather than the rule. 2 nights ago, I had traffic on 1 of 4 flights. Last night, 2 of 5 only.

Just as you say that, live traffic seems to be running now, 5 aircraft have spawned in KJFK. Overall, it’s strange that it works one day and doesn’t the next.

I’ve been tracking it for the last few days. Arrivals seems to be working to a certain extent, but I’m not seeing any departures - despite all the departures showing on the world map page.