Live weather down? 24/11/2021

No wonder we encounter so many bugs if this is what is considered to be ‘fixed’

2 Likes

Only it isn’t. Spawned in at 4 different locations. Seeing nothing but default clear weather regardless of the actual conditions. NO METAR AVAILABLE in the METAR window.

Hey Microsoft, you forgot to connect the Canucks again! :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t call the weather that is back “Live Weather”, it’s more of a “Freak Weather” with clouds rising from the ground. (time adjusted to daylight for obvious reasons)

1 Like

Surely this cannot be working as intended? If it is, Asobo should be ashamed of themselves for releasing this to us.

1 Like

Just did a flight to Mendoza, reporting thunder storms and rain in the METAR, when I arrive what do I find, not a drop of rain, a few scattered clouds, but of course the unstoppable, impenetrable, great wall of smog. Visibility in the METAR is 4000m, I was getting lless than 400m and had to hunt the runway. This is worse than I thought.

Oh, and the weather radar is broken, no longer updates when you change the range for the navigation display, all the blobs just stay the same size n the same place.

Other treats were ATC saying things like ‘Airbus A3 Microsoft 20 at equals 2 slash W I N D slash 90 equals…’

This cannot be left like this until the next update, whether the popcorn guy here thinks.

2 Likes

We can only hope not, because it seems to be in an absolutely broken state that does not work correctly at all.

2 Likes

@MSFSCommunityTeam I think you need to change the status of this bug post as it clearly isn’t fixed.

5 Likes

Are you in Canada too?

No in UK and live weather didn’t match the metar report.

Then you are in the wrong thread. This one is about the live WX server online status.

Mine has craped out as well. This is getting crazy

Sometimes live weather works, sometimes not. I don’t know if these are server issues or if it’s my system…

Weather seems to be turned off again. These guys can’t keep the lights on at all. Sad at this point.

3 Likes

METAR is loading now, but weather still stuck at default. Note the 19C temp and no cloud when it should be 6C with high level scattered clouds.

Its still broken

1 Like

Could be worse, you could have spent good money above and beyond on REX

It’s working again for me now. I can finally get my flight in from CYVR to KBOS.

Hello everyone, we are closing this thread.
The live weather is back. What you are experiencing is related to bugs introduced with SU7, these issues will soon be addressed.

5 Likes