Live Weather improved but still not correct on second flight

As requested by the devs, a video of it happening in the latest release. Excuse the poor audio quality and the mistake I made when I said the only solution is to start a new flight. The only solution is to restart the sim. MSFS Weather Bug

It is snowig at ever airport i take off from, i can go to live weather and set it clear weather, then go back to live weather, then it is ok.

That does not work for me.
I went to New York to fly in the snow but no snow.
Returned to Vancouver where it was supposed to be raining, no clear skies.
I am considering third party as this is not being addressed as far as I can tell.
Maybe VR has taken priority.

Still happens to me. Clear skies and 5 knot winds everywhere. Patch after patch I keep waiting for it to be resolved. Either the developers aren’t aware, or are stumped.

This problem is still present today. If I select all players, and start the sim with clear skies and in sim change it to live weather, then it works ok.

Only problem with this solution is, that I cannot use the “Live Players” option at all which would be something I would like to use.

I have a feeling that Asobo is not very interested in fixing this problem which is odd because live traffic and weather are 2 main points on this sim. Where can I post a bug about this or is there a bug report about this already. My sim is up to date.

1 Like

It is really really frustrating that this bug is simply not fixed till today :pensive:

I like MSFS very much, but MS/Asobo should start to communicate and fix things as soon as possible. This evolves to a big joke regarding bugs

5 Likes

This item was delivered as part of Sim Update 4 (1.16.2.0).