Live Weather-server issues

Anyone else having the live weather messing up at cruise altitude? Seems like we are having server issues, as itll restore itself randomly.

Don’t know about that but the clouds aren’t as nice as before.

3 Likes

yep, still broken after hotfix:

How is this possible? Are asobo really knowing what they are doing?? Back to the unreal weather mod.

1 Like

Weather is still broken, bug is still here. 50 Degres from LOWI to LOWW at FL 27000.

I use the in sim ATC I set STD Barometric pressure after 10000ft and even after this hotfix patch ATC moan at me saying im either 300ft below or 400ft above at 38000ft flying in Jetliners

Im done with this sim for 6 months

PS - Fire ya last 300 BETA testers they done nothing

1 Like

Yep same here. ATC doesn’t know where I am and the temperatures appear to be off. Man what is going on?

1 Like

Temperatures off, altitudes off (barometer not working basically), winds inaccurate and jumping all over, speeds jump around (from like 190, suddenly to 260 knots, then back to 190 etc.). Another massive update and even a hotfix, and the sim is still a mess. I stopped playing for months now that I’m back working like crazy but when I finally make some time during a vacation, I get a bunch of borked whatever with another 20fps. Cool.

1 Like

Yeah the temperature at high altitudes are still jumping all over the place causing planes to lose speed etc.

1 Like

Sorry to hear this! Will check with the devs on this issue and why it wasn’t correctly implemented today. Thank you!

4 Likes

Same issue here - seemed to be working until about 25,000FT, then +53TAT…

1 Like

Think we need a hotfix to fix this hotfix then another hotfix to fix the last hotfix…

I love this sim when it used to work but my god these days apart from the preformance gains (Thank you for that) its a mess atm unless you fly solo, no ATC no Live Weather ect

3 Likes

I have a thread on this as well. Not only is it not fixed, it’s actually worse than it was before the hotfix. I’ve got a screen shot over there.

4 Likes

Hotfixception

2 Likes

Yes, still broken I get temperatures like +45DegC at FL200, aircraft lacks performance to climb due to this. Unable to reach even FL240 crz on vatsim.

Other issue still not fixed is I dont see any nav lights on online traffic.

1 Like

Yea true they decrease a little bit

This is getting beyond a joke now.

It’s about time we heard something from Asobo. An apology for instance. I mean have they ever released an update without breaking something?

2 Likes

+1 …still broken after the hotfix today.

MSFS global warming planet meltdown mode still enabled.

Iv had this on PC since launch to answer your Question,No…I understand this is a big massive world and anything can go wrong…But for me and you as a paying customer its not on that game changing things break on a update

1 Like

Thank you, what are the odds we can receive some feedback on what’s causing this, and possibility another hotfix soon?