Live Weather-server issues

I’m on Xbox series x and I can only fly in clear sky’s. I’ve tried resetting the console and router, I’ve tried loading in clear sky’s then changing to live but it only changes for about 2 seconds then goes back to clear sky’s everytime. I also tried deleting the rolling cache and add ons but still no joy. Anyone else having this issue?

Sounds live a server issue. A lot of our issues may stem from that. But I am purely speculating.

If you are new to this game, have hope. The devs do their absolute best to provide a good experience for everyone. This is an incredibly advance game, so I try and have patience when things get broke or not work right,

The problem is I haven’t spoken to anyone else who has the same issue so I’m not confident it will be fixed for that reason and for now it’s really taking away from the experience, one that I’ve been waiting 2 years for, which is unfortunate.

It will be fixed.

Run a network test, and maybe reset your xbox networking settings?

Are you hardwired or wifi?

There’s something wrong with live weather I think . I have ATC constantly telling me expedite to a level im already at. This wasn’t happening the first couple of days for me. It’s certainly annoying

@IrksomeKAS07 the issue is the weather system is messed up and reporting the wrong barometer pressure and the temperatures are radically fluctuating at high altitudes mostly about FL18000

Yes it appears so. I was getting warnings that the altimeter was set incorrectly and now the ATC thing .

Yeah your altimeter setting is based on weather conditions usually pressure in an area. Until they find a fix you can buy Rex Weather Force which just injects weather into the system and isn’t very seamless or you can use the Unreal Weather mod once he gets it updated for SU5, the last most drastic option is to just set the sim for clear skies in the weather settings and fly that way.

Would it have to be clear skies or would any preset or custom weather do?

I would assume any weather preset would work but only thing I have tested it with is clear skies

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.