Live weather stops injecting after a certain duration flown / certain time flown

I also think it’s a server-side issue. Same issue that renders the clouds on the World Map day/days old. I REALLY hope Asobo’s been working on a fix for SU10, because this is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Yes I hope so too, and yes of course its the server. sometimes the sim working very great, super live weather data and another day is very bad. (or they working in the background) and well if I turn ivp 6 off) it doesnt work for me. Before Update 9-10 I had not this issue so its 100 % Asobo problem.

1 Like

Lol… It occurred again today, abrupt clear skies.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I hope this gets fixed soon

2 Likes

Happening to me too on SU9, so frustrating!

2 Likes

Anyone having an issue where live weather won’t inject at all? Sometimes if I leave it long enough the clouds will appear, but pressure setting etc still doesn’t work. Tried updating to SU10 Beta to see if that fixed it but still nothing.

Every flight now :frowning:
I even tried starting my flight at the destination airport, then escaping to the main menu and resetting my plane to the origin airport, but no luck :frowning:

1 Like

Same thing here. I notice that it always happens overnight in terms of timing. US east coast here. Needless to say this has been very annoying without much information from Asobo.

I thought I had it fixed by restarting my computer before every flight - but even today on a fairly short 1hr flight, the clouds stopped drawing right before my landing…

Does anyone on SU10 beta know if this is fixed?

DegxI reported it is still happening in SU10 Beta: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/clear-skies-after-long-haul/530785?u=dementedcorn327
And nothing indicates in the Release notes that a fix comes.

Yeah, it still happening all the time…

I managed to upgrade my laptop’s RAM from 16 GB to 64 GB—I would have thought that upgrading RAM capacity would mitigate the issue, but the issue still persists! During one of my long-haul flights, clouds stopped injecting after travelling 1200 nautical miles away from the origin airport.

My memory usage was well below the capacity, about 40 GBs free at the time. I will be ruling out low memory for my case, so that would leave world tile-loading speed as a possible factor.

Sad to hear that this issue is not fixed in SU10. :expressionless:
Seriously Asobo, hurry up and acknowledge this as a legitimate bug instead of just “feedback logged”.
It’s such an immersion killer and makes me want to stop simming altogether.

4 Likes

Will this ever been fixed? :face_vomiting:

BTW: The weather seems to be completely frozen at this point. Actually there should be light wind conditions when landing at ESGG (METAR said 9 kts but ATC said it be calm), in fact it was between 20 and 30 kts during landing. :flushed:

What kind of mess is that? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

For me it now seems that rather than just suddenly stopping, the clouds gradually fade out into nothing during my fight, but I think it could be location based because if I fly over the same place on different days, there are no clouds regardless of how it it supposed to be, but in other places the weather is more reliable. This just seems to be me though as everyone else just has the wall of cloud. Oh well I really hope this is fixed because if your supposed to be doing a landing coming in from the clouds where you can’t really see much until a couple of hundred feet, but in the game it’s just clear skies, it completely takes away from the realism and fun of the game. WHY don’t they just LISTEN to us and ACKNOWLEDGE that it is DESTROYING the game for so many people??

6 Likes

What I have observed so far is, that every time around 08:00 UTC clouds stop being injected. The rest of weather works, just clouds stop being injected. I have reproduced this in last three days.

1 Like

Yes I have noticed the same pattern. I believe it is related to time

1 Like

I am seeing the same thing no clouds but the rest of the weather ie wind, temperature, pressure is all correct.

4 Likes

It’s sad we have so many issues in weather since su7 got released when we had an amazing weather pre su7.

4 Likes

SIGH … what a misery :flushed::smiling_face_with_tear:

Eham - ENBO

ENBO should be cloudy according real weather

Uppon landing … NO CLOUDS passing into norway untill landing

Return flight after restarting the sim … takeoff ENBO ( 20 mins after clear skies landing :smiling_face_with_tear: )

2 Likes