Live weather stops injecting after a certain duration flown / certain time flown

Were you on Beta .19?

Second long flight on SU12 Beta and it works fine. This photo is 11 hours after takeoff.

3 Likes

Just completed a 15 hour and 6 minute flight with beta .20 with complete weather coverage.

3 Likes

Still is hit and miss. First flight of the day and it happened.

Are you on beta .20?

No, or at least I do not believe so.

If you’re not sure you can check in the Xbox Insider Hub and see if you’ve joined the beta or not. If you haven’t, which seems to be the case, you’re still going to have injection issues until the release of SU12 which is only in about just over two weeks or so. If you really need to you can probably join the beta now but I have a feeling it’ll be ending shortly.

Glad to hear!! yeah, I never attempted to join beta so I don’t think I am. Excited to hear this issue will be fixed though.

Me too. I typically fly domestically within the US so I rarely have flights over 4/5 hours so this was never an issue for me. Having recently gotten into a long haul kick ping ponging between the US and Asia, I found myself at first a little disappointed. But thankfully that happened right about as the beta change came out. So all is well that ends well. Hope you enjoy SU12 when it comes out. There’s definitely a lot of good stuff coming out in the coming weeks. :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting weather over Canada after completing a transatlantic crossing…

Are you in beta .20?

Please read the thread;
Just completed a 15 hour and 6 minute flight with beta .20 with complete weather coverage.
Second long flight on SU12 Beta and it works fine. This photo is 11 hours after takeoff.

No i’m using the latest non-beta version

1 Like

It’ll be fixed when SU12 comes out in about two weeks.

1 Like

Already been fixed for the upcoming SU12, suggest reading the thread next time before posting redundant information.

Do better at what? You didn’t say anything about being in SU12 beta in your original post. By default people would assume you’re running SU11 and are having the same issue as everyone else. Next time try posting which version you’re running, it would be helpful. I’m sure you’ll do better next time.

1 Like

I’ve been flying super long hauls 5 times (14+ hours each leg) since SU12 Beta and have yet to experience the clouds disappearing issue. The photo shows the plane flying after 7 hours. I’d recommend next screen shots claiming the clouds issue be taken in window mode so the simulator version # can be seen on the top left corner just to confirm and avoid any confusions.

2 Likes

Solved? hahaha SU12 Beta, here’s the result

2 Likes

Yup, just crossed the wall of clouds at about 11:30z about 100nm north of LEAS. After saving the flight and visiting main menu the sky is full of clouds again. Sim 1.30.12.0

1 Like

New post because couldn’t edit the previous one: The same thing happened again over LESA on the way back circa 17:45z:

After saving, returning to main menu and then back.

2 Likes