Liveries for static aircraft at gates

Here’s what I’d like to do, if possible. I fly the FBW A320 mod dev version, which updates almost every day and tends to break any liveries I have installed. However, I would like to just use some liveries only to replace the generic static jetliners at the gates and not for anything else. I’ve been flying with AI traffic off lately to keep things stable with the Airbus mod. Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Thanks.

So long as you download liveries specifically for the fbw version, I’ve not had any issues with the mod causing issues with them. Somewhere like FBW A32NX for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 offers liveries that have been specifically released for the fbw version.

Topic moved into Third Party addons for discussion.

Those are the ones I’ve been using, but they still are causing CTDs or not functioning correctly. I messaged the developer for one of them and let him know that the engines won’t start with the livery selected. He said because the dev version of the A32NX gets updated so often, he can’t keep up with updating the compatibility.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.