Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

I already made one

you sure this is v7? is there a nice up to date place with liveries? I’m loosing track with and AV sim, and here and msfsaddon., hahah so much freeware

No one interested to make a Brussels Airlines livery?

1 Like

How to get the underwing registration off? Not realistic in the USA. (occasionally there would be a word like “pipeline” or something but its very rare to have ANY words under wing)

2 Likes

@Kk11kK1886 and @crazymaherm
Here is the link for the Air New Zealand 787 liveries

18 Likes

Awesome thank you!

1 Like

You can always just visit Clink123’s YouTube channel as he started the mega pack. And he should have a link to it

Thank you so much! I would install this rightaway… if only all my Premium Deluxe content hadn’t vanished :expressionless:

Link please?

Someone please OMAN AIR

1 Like

Hello,

I would really like to have Vietnam Airlines Liveries. Maybe someone wants to do them :slight_smile:

Great work everybody!

Oman Air
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1svybdS5SHnCSvn16AU2pRuUpbaZl4bBs/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Amazing work. thank you but can you move the name to little bit right? its blending with the wings? maybe little smaller? and also there’s a lack of color on the wing. if possible can you look for it? thanks again

After popping in for a quick respray the 787-10 was ready to start new revenue flights…Awesome work mate :wink:

7 Likes

welcome, Oman air does not own the a320 neo, this one the wing bit to the front, so I matched it with old airbus 300 it’s difficult design work because of too many colors. anyway, I will try to fix the logo to the front. and down there is no lack of color it’s like the end of the wing protector it’s different part from the wing.

1 Like

yeah I’m aware of that. that’s why i requested if possible do it. if not then its fine. thanks again

Welcome, try it and tell me what you think.

i pasted the texture into texture folder but it doesnt show up in game? I’m using V7 all liveries pack currently

Copy and replace everything. not only texture folder. It will work

1 Like

thank you satbir, thank you. now, if everyone else can do liveries like AA BA or TUI that would be great!! thanks in advance!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart:

1 Like