Livery packge help?

hi everyone. ive done the interior and exteria livery for the Aeroplane Heavan Mk1a spitfire. i tried to use the sdk to build the package (first time using the sdk) but i think i must have done something wrong as there was parts missing. eitherway i used another community livery from a different craft to use as reference and everying “looks” to be correct. but its not working in sim. only way i can actually see what ive done is by replacing texture files on an existing livery.

if anyone had the Mk1a and knows what there doing, if possible, if i send you all i have so far… could you try to fix it for me and let me know what ive done wrong so i dot need to ask for help nextime please, lol. thanks.

hopefuly youll see inb the video. also you may notice i have the trails on the wing tips. as an added bonus, if you couple help me also build that into the same livery package that would be great. thank you

Very nice video, but, not much help in understanding what the problem is that you’re trying to fix.

A couple of screenshots with a circle around the problem would have been much more helpful.

When you say the “trails” on the wingtips, are you talking about the ailerons are a different color depending on the lighting?

If this is in fact the problem, you’re going to have to learn how to adjust the comp textures that control the occlusion, the “dirtyness” and the “metalicness” through manipulating the red green and blue channels individually.

However, in this case, I’ve heard people say that the “cloth” aspect of the control surfaces (they weren’t made from metal until later versions), is a little overdone, which is what you might be interpreting as something you did.

Anyway, try to be a little more clear about what the problem is. I didn’t really see any issues with your livery.

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

The issue is the livery I made doesn’t work. When you select the livery (package in community folder), the whole plane is pink with squares.

The ailerons, yeah I know there darker because of the material. The wing tip effects im talking about is the wing tip vortices I’ve (badly) tried to create using the contrails effect. That’s what the video is for. To show the visual effect. And the livery I’ve made including the cockpit. The only way I can get the changes I’ve made is to mount the texture files into existing texture folders. “Texture” and “zpc”

Interesting. I have zero idea what a zpc folder is.

I thought your vortices looked great!

It sounds to me like there’s a missing texture.cfg file.

I’d have to see your livery package to figure out what’s wrong with it.

The zpc texture folder is for the stock zpc livery. If you have the Aeroplane heaven mk1a spit I could send you the livery package to look over?

Yes, I’ll take a look at it.