Loading error in sandbox mode

Hi everyone, I’m having this big problem since I’ve installed the sim (december 2020, premium deluxe edition):
When I want to change the airplane or the airport, it still remains the same. For example, for the first flight, I selected a the A320 at LIBR and it loaded well, the next time, I selected B747 at LIMC, but the simulator still loads the A320 at LIBR. Actually, the only thing that changes is time, from day to night, but everything still remains the same. I tried to uninstall the simulator and re-install it on the Hard disk and on the SSD, I tried to fix the app with app settings and I tried to contact microsoft support(which said “If the problem persist, contact the developers”) but the problem is still there. My PC is new, I bought it in December, so it is not an Hardware problem.
I haven’t installed mods or community packages and I use a mouse, a keyboard and a PS4 controlled with USB connection.

PC specs:
Intel Core i7-10870H CPU @ 2,20GHz
GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650Ti 4GB
256 GB SSD (the sim is installed there)
1TB Hard Disk
16GB RAM

I hope you could help me! Thanks in advance

possible this issue ?

1 Like

Hi @Mavenick09,
Could you look at this topic to see if it is the same as what you are experiencing? If so, let me know and I’ll move it into that one as we only want one topic related.
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/i-cannot-load-any-different-airport-and-plane-always-the-same-airport-and-same-aircraft-non-ascii-windows-10-account-name/302113

Thank you!

1 Like

I don’t think that’s the problem, I’ve never saved a flight plan.
Anyway, if I select a departure airport and an arrival airport (with the routes you could select when you prepare the flight), I find the correct plan on the plane’s system.
Thank you for the help!

1 Like

ah… no… this is Auto Generated , like a “Last Save-Game” :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is exactly the same problem, I’m going to try this way, I’ll let you know if it works.
Thank you for the help!

2 Likes

PROBLEM SOLVED!
It was exacty the problem that @Hester40MT mentioned.
Really thank you guys for the help, you saved me, I tought there were not solutions for that error.
See you in the sky!

@Mavenick09, glad it works for you! This issue has been around since release. The developers did change some code for the non-ascii characters but missed some modules. Make sure you up vote that other topic. I’m going to move your first post into that topic.

All the best!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: I cannot load any different airport and plane - always the same airport and same aircraft - non ascii windows 10 account name