Local Legend II: Fokker F.VII

It is nice list.
But when do they fix it??? JU-52 did not get any update even it have those kind of bug list too.

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize that! I will have to try that after I eat some dinner.

I bought it. I have not flown it. Iā€™m doing AU in my Twin Otter Amphibian. What a joy to fly! Anyway I canā€™t let ā€œflawsā€ on a forum stop me from making a purchase. Heck look at the Junkers Ju 52 fourm when it first came out, You would think the Junkers is junk. It is Rated 4.8 . Iā€™ll fly in a week ā€¦ give some time to the Forum "reviewers " In the meantime AU is a amazing place incredible job done by Orbiz . My point is as soon at Asobo releases a plane within a hour the "reviewers "are on the plane like moths to a flame. That is what cracks me up lol

1 Like

I faced same issue :pensive::pensive::pensive:
It looks they tested it really hardā€¦ but not this lever.

We didnā€™t forget to include the other three liveries ā€“ there is only supposed to be one (the historic KLM livery) for the Fokker F.VIIa/1m. The Marketplace has incorrect text. We will be updating it shortly to correctly state the single-engine variant has one livery, not four. Thanks for pointing this out.

2 Likes

Ah right, no worries. Could you pass on the weird issue some of us are having with physical mixture and propeller controls causing problems to the devs please?

That worked! Appreciate it!

1 Like

It is mentioned in the chevklist of all places !

Thx Seedyl. Now I have just only issue: how to taxi this bird? The rudder not doing anything on the ground, I donā€™t know how to taxi anymore :frowning:

Donā€™t turn on the ground, you can use rpm if assigned, canā€™t start up 3 motorsā€¦
15ā‚¬ in the trash

Push the yoke fully forward and use the rudder to steer. This seems to work - at least in the retrofit version - not tried the others

1 Like

Did you follow the checklist? I got the engines to start first time, no problem, and taxi-ing works if you follow the advice in the checklist too.

Thx, I will try next time

1 Like

It wonā€™t turn

1 Like

I should sticky this post:

2 Likes

There were at least two updates for ju52

2 Likes

Mine had a trim wheel sitting on the floor between the seats.

Thatā€™s what I thought. Because there isnā€™t a version history for the JU52, I thought maybe there had been no updates. Thanks for bringing my sanity back a bit!

Retrofit is easy to start.
The other one starts only if I use mixture and rpm LOL

By the way only retrofit turn with a push forward yoke

Use brakes ā€¦ on the ground ā€¦ left turn ā€¦ brakes the left wheel
It is not a easy plane to fly ā€¦
to fast in overspeed and a lot do not working i hope there bring a big update for this plane ā€¦ it is nice to fly and a lot of history