Local Legends Brainstorming

I recognized that JU 52 from the film Where Eagles Dare . I bought it . 14.95 I rate it 5.0.

1 Like

We want pics :wink:. Can you add them in your post?

Sure, I have edited my post now. Also, SAAB340 may not be that old - but I really would like to see in MSFS neverthless :wink:

1 Like

Yes, Asobo made a statement on this. During the last livestream, they stated they’d prefer to keep Local Legends in the 50’s & prior time frame.

I thought I’d link my proposal to this thread too. To build a model of the Fokker F.vii which was a pioneer for civil trans-continental aviation in 1924. Perhaps not within intended time period for the LL series, but legendary nevertheless. This was a one-engined predecessor to the Fokker F.VIIb.3m that @GhostlyFrend posted about earlier in this thread

the photo is from the book “Door de lucht naar Indië” (Through the sky to the Dutch East Indies) written in 1925 after the journey by one of the crew; J. van der Hoop

This one is nice. The V22 Osprey.

Australia would be an interesting one…

PL-12 Airtruck is an VERY distinctive ag plane:

The GippsAero Airvan is well known across the world, and is probably more likely for this sim:

or perhaps a CAC Boomerang? Loved seeing this at the Tyabb warbirds airshow way back!

The Jabiru has already been done and released by IRIS…
Anyone think of some others?

I did too!!

For World Update #7 Canada :canada: the Local Legend has to be the CF-105 Avro Arrow! I know, wishful thinking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.