Localiser at some airports are not aligned to the Runway Centerline, but instead way off to the right

Hi guys, can anyone let me know if they experienced this too. I was doing an ILS Cat 3 approach into SMJP Rw 11 and upon following the localiser till rollout, it lead me to the extreme right of the centerline. Thanks

I have experienced that at KTUS. I thought it was just a fluke, but apparently not.

1 Like

Ok thanks, glad im not the only one. How do we bring this to the attention of the FS2020 team?

Ah I just experienced exactly the same at EGGW - thought it may be the payware UK2000 scenery but could be another issue then…

2 Likes

Same with GCTS Simwings. yesterday I bought it and I did a perfect ILS aproach.
Today after SU IV ILS is completely missaligned.

Besides voting (if that matters with bugs) you can file a “ticket” through the support menu at the top of this page… It takes only a minute.

My guess is that this is a bug rather than just individual runways and listing every single one probably isn’t necessary. However, listing those mentioned here might be a good idea in the bug report, just to give examples.

Ok thanks.Hopefully they will fix it

I had a storm on approach and chalked it up to that.
Will try another.

Was weather on your flights a factor too?

Weather doesn’t affect Navaids, except ADFs.

I see the same

KDEN to KCOS - Live Weather off - Calm conditions.
Spot on, pretty much.

Winds?

Neither wind nor weather can affect a VOR or ILS signal.

Maybe the aircraft might track the Localizer incorrectly due to crosswind, but that’s a different issue.