Location of Control Sensitivity Settings "Extremity Dead Zone" and "Reactivity"?

Hi,

I’ve encountered the bug with control sensitivity settings not being persistent between sim launches. Pretty sure I’ve seen others talk about it.

I’ve seen that control profiles are stored here:
c:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs\randomnumbers

And that’s good to know, and I’m backing those profiles up for keybinding purposes. But when it comes to tuning control feel, I’ve found that for many airplanes the magic settings are Extremity Dead Zone and Reactivity.

Guess which two parameters seem not to be saved in the above location? :wink:

Does anyone know where THESE parameters are stored for backup? Or am I just gonna have to keep a spreadsheet and set them manually until this bug is fixed?

Thanks!

1 Like

I feel like the AxisOutDeadZone value is what you want to be looking at for extermity deadzone in the files themselves.

Edit: And AxisResponseRate for reactivity.

Your not alone on the non-persistent reactivity settings.
Be sure to file a zendesk on it as well. Touchy toe brakes keep putting my head through the wind screen!

1 Like

Good thinking, I didn’t notice those. Will check it out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.