LOD problems - Trees & Water

• “others” flag you

• they don’t deem em harmless

Who are these people and why are they allowed to do this? Why am I not allowed to flag anybody?

we all can. you just need to find out how, haha.

you see the flag ?

1 Like

Yeah It has stopped accessing any bing data for me as well. Not a location issue it’s everywhere. Happened all of a sudden. The patch initially worked fine for me. But in the sim the servers are not showing up so I think it is on Asobos end. It’s automatically looking for servers that aren’t there.

Your computer may be infested with malware and thus Microsoft has blackholed you. Try running a virus scan.

Sorry, wrong forum and picture. here you go. :slight_smile:

I’ve read this thread with interest and I am trying to be negative at all, so far enjoyed MSFS since launch despite some of the known bugs.

I’m running quite an old Pc … i7 3770k 24gb 1600mhz ddr3 1660ti so since launch I have had to tweak settings and test effects substantially due to pc limitations. Since the update the quality does seem to be have been downgraded particularly views in the distance, immediate area still looks ok

The only way I can try to test the graphics might have been downgraded is that I’ve just set everything to ultra and terrain lod 200 object lod 200 and still get c25 FPS testing around Toronto which for my system shouldn’t be possible. Some might say this is evidence of optimisation but because I’ve had to test settings significantly prior to launch due to pc constraints the visuals do not look better than before even at really high settings and when maxing out some of the settings I’m struggling to see a difference now whereas before it was quite obvious.

I’m not sure the reasons for this but something as certainly changed since the recent update, might not have changed for everyone but has for me.

Comical, this is the next patch…

1 Like

Is that MS Vulcan? Hmm, 3rd party tools and plugins seems to be also broken.

Your screenshots look good
I can’t understand…
As I said, I have almost everything to ULTRA, 4k…RTX 2080 Ti

He is at too low altitude, thats why. Plus its photogrammetry, not autogen :wink:
Wont fool anyone

1 Like

malwarebytes and superantispy detected nothing…servers dont show up in the sim… just automatic mode looking and looking but they aren’t there. Thanks for the tip though that didn’t cross my mind :slight_smile:

It depends:

[joking mode on] some my prefer “Yes you can! (make it better)” [joking mode off] :crazy_face:

1 Like

Last time you told us is not photogrammetry, it is autogen :smiley:

1920x1200. I guess with a 4k Monitor it look much better. But I have ordered the G2. I think it makes more sense than a 4K Monitor. Show me your Nvidia and FS Settings. Maybe I can help.

You might want to also look at this in case this is helping you:

[update] sorry wrong “reply” button, this was for @ Hysteria5845

i prefer your joking ! hahaha.

1 Like

No worries , thx !

Not zoomed

Feel free to view the first image in full resolution

“just why are you so obsessed and wandering around with screenshots of trees ?”

because the game looks like sh… now and it bothers me.
I did not uninstall x-plane because of this.
IFR is broken and now the only whats left - VFR

Some of us are actually flying outside their perfect 3D photogrammetry cities…

Can you comprehend ? Its fine that you dont want to sim look better. Its not fine enforcing your opinions

4 Likes

let me count them… just wait. i will be there soon.

just why are you so obsessed and wandering around with screenshots of trees ?

1 Like