Logbook Issues

Recently,on every flight I do, MSFS will only log the same flight from one week ago lasting 8 minutes.Doesn’t matter if the flight lasted 5 minutes or 5 hours.I was one of the early alpha/beta testers and know that I had well over 1,000 logable hours probably more. I know that I worked really hard at it and it frustrating to lose ir. Steam says i have over 1,700 playable hours on the simulator.

Do you have dev mode turned on by any chance? Sim will not log with dev mode on.
Regards

2 Likes

It seems, that the Logbook is only logging flights that planed from the very beginning with the World Map. If you insert an own flight plan after the first flight and plan your next flight without going to the world map the flights will not logged correctly. I flew first from LOAV to LOWZ (planning in the airplane on the Garmin), than from LOWZ to LOWI (planning with World Map) and my last flight was LOWI to LOWW (planning in the airplane with the Garmin). I started and landed at every flight!. MSFS logged:

Hope they will fix it!

1 Like

I haven’t seen that specific issue identified before (not that I’ve seen everything!). You might want to Zendesk that finding. Good research!
Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.