Logbook lost all flights since Sept 8

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox. #pc
#pc

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.`
I get the same problems whether my Community Folder is empty or not

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
I have 5 bugs to report:

1. My logbook is not updating at all after each of my new flights and hasn’t for weeks!

2. Back in August I bought the Grumman Widgeon from the ‘Store’ and used it twice.
    Since then I’ve been using a Cessna 172. I always fly in VR using my HP Reverb G2.
    After each flight I see a summary, but the Grumman Widgeon is the aircraft it says I flew even though I flew the Cessna 172!
    And of course, that summary does not get into my log book anyway due to bug #1

3. My flight training record was lost when World Update V got installed.

4. I have not had an airport added to my ‘recent’ airport selection list since July 5, 2021, the day I purchased and installed the program. The updates since then haven’t changed that.

5. I tried to contact Zendesk about all this. I have contacted them previously in connection with other software, but my username/password options for those don’t seem to work for FS2020. Accordingly I tried to set a new password and their system indicated I would receive an email with instructions. The email I received seemed to indicate that it was about to reset my Flight Simulator password so I haven’t done anything on that because I purchased from the store and am worried they would be resetting my entire Microsoft password. Terrible explanation of what they are intending to do.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Not sure what that would do unless someone asks for something specific

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Made normal flights

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
HP OMEN 17" Laptop
Windows 10 Home 64 (always up to date)
Processor: Core i7- 10750 @2.6 GHz
Ram: 64 Gigs
DirectX Version: 12
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
VI

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No

Can only comment on a couple of your issues:
#4. Known issue for all of us. Hopefully resolved in next sim update.

#5. You should be able to report issues to Zendesk directly through the “support” link at the top of the screen. Click “support”, then click “submit a request” at top of the page that displays, then just fill in the blanks for all the questions/data requested and submit from there. No log-in required.
Regards

Thanks for the info. I’ll try copying my rant to Zendesk and see what they say …or do they read the bug reports …which would make that redundant?

During their broadcast today, Jorg, et al, reemphasized their desire for people to submit Zendesk reports. You’ll find lots of people here that are really anti-Zendesk, but it’s an easy thing to do and hopefully does help them fix issues.
Regards

The only thing I know of that can cause 1 is having dev. mode enabled.

Thanks again. I just submitted my bug report.

1 Like

Closed, as multiple bugs were logged in one bug report