Logitec radio panel - active vs stand-by

Can anyone shed any light on the Logitec Radio panel defaulting to Active frequency being changeable rather than Standby frequency? When I cycle the active/standby button, the freqeuncies swap as they should but I can only tune Active…

thanks

I was having a lot of problems with their Radio, switches and multi panels, I was starting to be very sorry I bought them, but I checked out Spad.neXt. wouldn’t be without it now. Very happy with Spad and just finished my free trial and bought it. do a search for Spad.neXt tutorials and you wont be disappointed.

1 Like

ok thanks for that.

On all planes or anyone specific?
It works fine here on c152 and 172

The active freq is in the left window and retuning the standby will change that in the right window. This works fine, but are you in fact referring to Nav 2 as the standby? If so, just select Nav 2 on the left hand rotary which will then display those values for Nav 2 and you then change in the same way as Nav 1. Just a thought…

No…the RHS of each set of frequencies is the standby, and the left side of both, the active. When I select the tuner in either the upper or lower frequency bands, it is the LHS ( or active) frequencies changing not the standby…

1 Like

Hmmmm… Mine is standby on the right hand side, my apologies if I didn’t make that clearer, but I have never seen the behaviour you report re the LHS. I do have Spad.Next, but don’t use it at the moment, as the Logitech drivers are behaving themselves pretty well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.