Logitech Flight Throttle Quadrant and MSFS 2020

Does anyone have the Logitech Flight Quadrant they are using with the MSFS 2020 and their setup with it using the A320 bus? Just curious if the levers your using are separate or all together etc.?

Topic moved to Self Service #self-service:peripherals for further advice.

Anyone have a answer to this?

You can assign it the way you like in the control options. You can have them seperate or together.

Looking at the layout, you can have several options:

Option 1:
Black Lever to Spoilers Axis.
Blue Lever to Engine 1 & Engine 2 Axis.
Red Lever to Flaps Axis.

Option 2:
Black Lever to Spoilers Axis.
Blue Lever to Engine 1 Axis.
Red Lever to Engine 2 Axis.

Option 3:
Black Lever to Engine 1 Axis.
Blue Lever to Engine 2 Axis.
Red Lever to Flaps Axis.

There’s really no right or wrong answer here… You can set it any way you like.

Thanks bud right now I’m using all 3 levers for throttle and all the way down for reverse thrust. Rudder on my joystick controllers. Is it worth getting a yolk instead of using a joystick?

Well, it depends on what you want to fly. If you like flying GA or Boeing aircraft, then yes… It’s worth getting a yoke. But if you’re like me who doesn’t really like flying GA or Boeing, and I’m exclusively flying Airbus airliners. Then I prefer a Joystick since it’s closer to realism when flying Airbus.

So it depends on what you want and your own preferences. You can use either Yoke or Joystick for any aircraft, of course. But it’s just a matter of which aircraft type that you’ll be flying the most, and you should have the answer to which one you should go for.