Logitech flight yoke system without rudder pedals

How doI set up auto rudders? I have purchased the Logitech Flight yoke but not rudder pedals.

Options - Assists

1 Like

set you rudder control to the same as your ailerons.

3 Likes

That’s genius. Never thought of that!

lol gordon grieg, there is also an “autorudder” setting in Options Assists as StangDriver7226 posted up above…

Yes, although I think that applies to during take off only? I was thinking that I find it really hard to steer during taxi-ing. I don’t have pedals (tried them, but I have a wheely chair and when you press the pedals nothing happens coz my chair moves backwards :grin:), so currently have left/right rudder mapped to switches on my Honeycomb Yoke. But those switches are “digital”. Press right does right rudder, but as soon as I release the switch it goes back to neutral rudder. Changing that behaviour means that if I use the rudder during take off, I can take off without the rudder in neutral.

So I was thinking that if I bound the rudder to the yoke, maybe adjusting sensitivity a bit I suspect, I will be able to steer on the ground and the rudder would help turns in the air too. Need to try this out.