Logitech pro Rudder axis playing up

Hello everyone.

I have the old trusty Logitech pro. Now i am having issues where if you pull right on the stick the rudder axis is also pulled to the extremes? The axis is setup right in the sim and was never touched so it seems to be a hardware issue. Has anyone had this and know what i should be looking at here? I will probably clean all the sensor inside.

Thanks

Yes it’s a very annoying thing with this doing that.I assume it’s an Asobo/Msoft thing they have added the last update or the one before.I don’t know if it is a real thing in aviation.Maybe if any pilots see this thread,they could answer this.

Try to add some deadzone to your rudder axis. So that a slight movement in the rudder twist when you move the joystick will have the micro rudder input ignored within the deadzone.

Please correct your thread title. Title seems to have nothing to do with your OP.

Literally no Idea how that happened.

I have tried the dead zones. When i go to the usb controller thing on windows when you move the stick right about 10deg in to the movement the rudder snaps to 100% rudder… then snaps back if i twist it opposite direction. It’s a hardware issue for sure but not sure what i would be checking internally. I will probably get a new stick in the meantime.

To verify if hardware issue you can do the following.

Check with DIView a neat little application that can be found here … Utilities & Configuration Software : Leo Bodnar, Simulator Electronics

You can also do sort of the same thing with windows game controllers config tool. Might be worth doing a calibration with that tool while you are checking.

(Windows key>search>USB game controllers ought to find it)