Logitech rudder pedals suddenly one direction only

Fired up FS today and upon taxiing I could only turn right with the pedals, even if I pressed left.
I went into Windows game controller settings and it showed it jumping 100% right with some left pedal pressure. Would sometimes sit at full right even without pressing a pedal. Brakes function fine.
I tried rebooting the PC and used different USB ports.

Any know faults with these suckers ?
It’s only 2 mths old :frowning:

Does this sometimes with XBox controllers and rudder control. Usually creating a new controller profile solves it. Might be worth trying with the pedals.

I think it’s the pedals themselves. I just plugged them into my laptop and in the Windows game controller settings it showed the same behaviour.

Open them up and look inside. There are 4 spacer bars set inside each one, maybe one or two broke? I had the same problem and that was the cause.

Logitech/Saiteck are sending me a replacement set :slight_smile:

For anyone who gets a similar problem -
The pot wiring gets rubbed by the centre plate that rotates with pedal movement. It broke the pot’s ground side wire and made an intermittent connection so the centre wire output was jumping to 5v, being full scale right value, if the left pedal was pressed more that a little bit. Also explains the occasional full scale right with no pedal action.
The pot centre wire was all but broken too.