Logitech Throttle Quad changed with update 5

Since update my throttle quad in the A320 goes into reverse thrust immediately when throttle is set to zero (just before indent) and I have to advance levers to 20 to set A320 throttle to zero.
Any ideas?

I am tearing my hair out with same prob. I thought previously this happened due to a conflict if FSA was also on syst. I have deleted any related FSX bindings with no success. No problems with aircraft other than FBW. Will try reinstalling. In the absence of any other solution.

also I’ve noticed that spoilers toggle no longer works. assigned to buttons on both keyboard and throttle quadrant. you press it and spoilers do not come out.
spoilers still come out automatically on touch down if auto spoilers is armed.

A myriad of things don’t work and it’s unbelievable that this has not been fixed. Asobo or their directorship is dragging their feet and has cross-contaminated our PC version with the X-BOX version and don’t appear to be admitting to it. Sorry for sounding off but this stuff isn’t cheap and is sitting here collecting dust.

I’ve also noticed that my assigned button for APR works well on the ground with joy assignment but when needed on the approach the joy button does not toggle APR? I have to do it with mouse? Worked fine prior to last update?