Logitech X52 Flight Control System

Hello everyone. I believe that the list of compatible devices is from the version of saitek X52 GUID = “9a117810-f09c-11e7-8002-444553540000” ProductID = “075C” and who has this version when installing this device, is recognized.
While those who have the Saitek X52 GUID = “745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da” ProductID = “0255” version like me, this version is not recognized and therefore not usable if not a laborious configuration process. I believe that the designers or those who worked on the mfs2020 product did not take into account that there are different hardware of the same model. So far this has been understood on my part. What do I do to solve? I just need to edit the .xml file that I find in:
C: \ ProgramFiles \ WindowsApps \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.9.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe \ input \ Saitek_X52_Flight_Control_System.xml
The moment I want to open it to make the change so that the Saitek X52 is correctly recognized, I get a warning that says:
You do not have permission to open this file. Contact the owner of the file or an administrator for permission.
I wonder why this notice appears, when I own it having regularly purchased it on the Microsoft Store and I can prove it, as I am also an administrator of my computer, why does it happen?
Can you help me with any suggestions to solve this obstacle I encounter in accessing these files located in the Input folder?

That file is encrypted and can’t be edited. Search on my name - you’ll find relevant threads.

If and as you say, can you explain why? Why don’t they fix the problem despite various reports that Saitek X52 has different hardware versions? They are afraid, although understandable, that there may be piracy by handing these files such as to impose restrictions so that users alone can fix the problem since, at this moment, they are not doing anything as it seems. Only silence and little consideration for the problem.

Update.
I pointed out the problem to a person, my dear friend, as well as being a software creator and developer and I assure you that he understands a lot and not a little about software.
after several attempts he stated that THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF REMEDY TO THE PROBLEM! for owners of the Saitek X52 version:
GUID = “745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da”
ProductID = “0255”
The native .xml files of the Saitek X52 device we are talking about were created for those who have the most recent version:
GUID = “9a117810-f09c-11e7-8002-444553540000”
ProductID = “075C”
These files are voluntarily locked and the direct control has only the development team and creators of Mfs2020. Which we normal users find the reason incomprehensible.
Therefore it would be appropriate and right to users or rather customers and future customers, to NOTICE indicating that full compatibility is with the Saitek X52 version GUID = “9a117810-f09c-11e7-8002-444553540000”
ProductID = “075C”
While NOT with the first version GUID = “745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da”
ProductID = “0255”
So far, despite the many reports of the problem, there is no positive sign or attention to the problem on any official channel, not even a response to our appeals and requests for help.
Confirmations of acknowledgment only.
All this is extremely incomprehensible this silence and scant attention. I think the problem is not insignificant indeed.
Attention then. There are many other users who complain of peripheral problems as well. Therefore it is evident that there is little attention and lightness in the creation of these files associated with the various devices on the market.
I cannot and will not accept that in order to take advantage of a regularly purchased product to make it work, I have to receive suggestions and I hope not! like buy yourself another Joystick. Manually configure your X52, when some keys cannot be associated because they are not detected by mfs2020. (MY X52 has no problems with keys working perfectly) ABSOLUTELY NOT! I cannot accept this answer. Rather simulator change! I hope I have attracted a little bit of attention from some of the Team’s technicians and it seems to me that the time has also come that all of us, I don’t think I’m speaking alone and I’m not the only one to report them. Do something as soon as possible, pay some attention to it and above all avoid replies, when you do, evasive! It takes little time to remedy these various peripheral compatibility issues. Only willing to do it!
I apologize if I have dwelt too much but this problem is a fact and not words thrown at random. Just a fact.

I have the older Saitek version like you and many others.
Mine is recognised as Saitek X52 but I do not get the “default” configuration profile (I read elsewhere that the default profile is not very good anyway).
I had to create my own profile. It is easy. All you have to do is to create a profile within the game configuration and save it.
A superior method (to both: the default and own profile) is to use the Saitek/Logitech profiler program.
This will give you 3 times the functionality because you can use the 3 modes. Green, Orange and Red so each button could have 3 different functions depending on the mode selected.
Modes can be labelled: Take Off, Cruise, Land or similar.
X52 buttons programmed with keyboard strokes as per MSFS keyboard configuration. - If a desired function is missing from the keyboard create it with any key stroke combination (don’t use an existing one to avoid conflicts) and then map it to the X52 button of your preference.

One thing I don’t remember (I did this in August) is how I programmed all the axis. I think you got to have the axis done in your own MSFS X52 profile. Maybe someone else would remind us. You also have to tweak the sensitivities.