Hello all!

FS2020 all updated SU5 etc…
5600x rtx3080 32gb

Bug report
LFPO>EGLL

Aircraft
A32NX Easy Jet livery

Problem: where is the airport ? :joy:

I can’t load directly into EGLL, or EGMC (or probably most/all other UK airports). The app just stops responding on the load screen, I have only tried a few uk airports since I got bored of constantly booting up the sim and trying again, I’ve given up.

But before I did give up, I fly from the water towards EGMC, and it was the same as this, probably worse actually, there was literally just the runway on a huge bland tile of landscape, and one or 2 small ‘buildings’ that were actually just roofs floating in the air.

I presume if you tried to spawn into EGLL it would die, and like me, the only reason you got there at all is that you fly there from elsewhere.

Thanks for feedback. I stop the sim’ for few days waiting for a new patch. Too many bugs for now…

I wouldn’t have guessed that a livery mod would cause an airport to vanish but…

Do you have any other mods installed?
Have you tried loading in without the easy jet livery in the folder?

Which Edition (standard, Deluxe etc.) are you running.

Have you downloaded the updates from the content manager?

Also just had this at Edinburgh EGPH

Hi all
My version : FS Standard
The only mod I have is the a32nx directly downloaded from FS2020 content management.
And yes, i downloaded all of updated content.
I will wait the patch thanks!
No worry I understand the situation the optimisation and the positive impact on the FPS is very huge.

I can’t load into KDCA either.

This might be late ( your comment was dated 29th of July), but it is still relevant.
A few days ago ( Wednesday the 13th of October, to be precise ), I decided that I have had enough of the constant freezing ( I replied to another person’s comment, back in September, because I was experiencing the same issue), and decided to tweak the sim ( I got mine from Microsoft Store), and the game was deleted in error. I did a series of scans, just to clear the system, and re-installed. The download started around 6pm of Wednesday, and it was completed around 5am today (Saturday the 16th of October). Nearly 60 hrs :thinking: I just tried loading a flight ( in a Cessna 172) at EGLL, and the sim is frozen. I will probably force-close it, and it will launch in safe mode again. Frustrating is putting it mildly, truth be told. :tired_face:

Have you got any addons installed (either community or official) in the sim? I fixed most of my issues by deleting the Orbx london landmarks, and EGLC packs.

I know it’s probably not something you want to try (given you spent 3 days installing it!!) but I’d suggest cleaning out your community folder, and going into the content manager in-sim and deleting EVERYTHING that isn’t an Asobo/Microsoft addon.

If you do that, and it works … then you’ll have to start a process of elimination reinstalling a few packages at a time until you find your culprit. As I say, for me, it was the Orbx london packs.

Best of luck!!!