Longitude Checklist Now Available

I’m sorry @LK2PRGM only two little questions:
Where i can found the mod for Longitude You mention in post ?

Did You know if a weight & balance and speeds sheets are avaiable ?

Thanks

P.s. I’m fanatic for Longitude…Bye

1 Like

Here ya go! https://flightsim.to/file/3655/asobo-cessna-citation-longitude-flight-dynamics-modifications-project-version-1-0

Also, FYI there’s a separate thread for the mod here: Cessna Citation Longitude Flight Dynamics Modification Project

1 Like

@DrnkAir
Thanks a lot for informations.

1 Like

The Longitude mod that fixes many issues (and it is not my mod) can be found at:

Asobo Cessna Citation Longitude Flight Dynamics Modifications Project

I will continually update the checklist and the latest version will always be in the link in my original post at the top of this thread.

For those interested in seeing the results of my fuel efficiency test using the aforementioned mod on an intracontinental flight from the Los Angeles area to Miami, you can view it here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/longitude-fuel-efficiency-test-flight-results-using-the-mod-fix

Very good!
We need a Reference Speed/Weight tables for Longitude!

These should help

1 Like

Thank You! do you have the Takeoff speeds? thx

:star: UPDATE: v1.4 now available. Use the link in the original post to view/download it and the associated changelog.

:star: UPDATE: v1.5 now available.

Use the link in the original post to view/download it as well as the changelog.

Beautifully done and good choice of colors.

Isn’t flaps 2 the default takeoff flaps for the Longitude? Also, why should the taxi lights be off for takeoff? You use the taxi lights to taxi, and then you add the landing lights to the taxi lights for takeoff. Basically all lights go on for takeoff, all lights go on for landing. Some company SOPs might have the taxi lights off until final landing clearance, then taxi lights on to remind you and co-pilot that you’ve been cleared to land. Other than that, Taxi lights come on with landing lights if they’re both on the body of the plane but if the taxi lights are on the nose gear then turn on as soon as you drop the gear.

On some aircraft like the 747, the taxi lights operate with weight on wheels, although you you turn them on on approach, they remain unlit until the main landing gears compress on touchdown. They also automatically turn off on lift off.

Thank you.

Yes, some companies require/recommend taxi lights during takeoff and/or landing. My particular SOP does not. It does sound like a good idea, though.

iti would be nice to include the speeds for takeoff and landing into the checklist!

1 Like

awesome job.

1 Like

Understood. It’s all part of whatever SOP to which a particular pilot adheres. This is why I mentioned that it “…may (or may not) work…” for everyone.

This is what I wanted to suggest too. Implement the landing speeds into the doc

I love it. You may want to put “Obtain Clearance” in as step 2 under “FMS and Autopilot”. I haven’t actually used it yet, but I will, and if I have further feedback I’ll let you know. I’m still learning the b1rd, basically from scratch, and trying to figure out what could easily be categorized as just the basics.

I printed and laminated a front/back copy of this last night. Thank you very much.
I’ve really come to like flying the Longitude.

Jim-Sim

1 Like

I like the colors, too, but for some reason my printer doesn’t. We’ve got plenty of ink, and the colors are showing up properly on my monitor, so I’m not sure what the problem is. It doesn’t affect the usability, though, so I’m not going to spend too much time worrying about it.