Longtitude into LIRN 06 ILS

When approaching LIRN outside of Naples Italy, the ILS lined me up on the ramps, not the runway.

Did you report it?

This was the bugs section. I thought I was reporting it.

ZenDesk is the official MSFS support ticket system. This section of the forums is merely to discuss issues amongst users, not to get them fixed.

A MSFS ZenDesk ticket can be submitted here:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The localizer for ILS06 at LIRN is offset by 3 degrees. This will not be flown correctly by any MSFS aircraft if you are using the default NavBlue nav data. It will work correctly if you use the Navigraph core nav data for MSFS.

This should be fixed in the upcoming SU6. Based on the update notes, it appears that the default NavBlue nav data will be modified so that all offset localizers will work correctly.

Still bugged in SU10 beta, and Navigraph 2207.

According to Navigraph, the ILS offset is not a bug, and it is written on the NavCharts themselves, so seems intentional and in real life, I don’t know.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

I haven’t

Brief description of the issue:

Ils runway 06 airport LIRN (Naples) not alligned

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

According to the Jeppensen Charts, the Localizer is Offset, meaning it doesn’t perfectly align with the runway.

2 Likes

Hello, you’re right but it is 3’ - looks much more but maybe I am wrong. Ciao

Moved to User Support Hub ATC, Traffic & NAVAIDs since not a bug but the published ILS offset for that airport/runway.