Looking for a VA? Join FreeFly!

If you’re looking for a new adventure, or to boost your flight sim experience, head over to FreeFly!

We’d love you to join our VA and be a part of our amazing ever-growing community. We have a lot to offer for you!

• Discord (An amazing community with great staff to take care of it)

• Website (an easy & efficient way to submit PIREPS, log your hours, rank up and earn your stripes, check your progression & much more)

• Group Flights (We do two Group Flights weekly, come and join us in big numbers & explore the world together!)

• Cover Jobs (We always have something for you to choose to do, whether that be military, commercial or private cover jobs)

• Battle Flights BETA (A great way to challenge & have fun with your opponent to win tokens, whoever has the fastest PIREP, wins! Tokens are earned from completing cover jobs, Battle Flights and other various events)

• Spotlight Series (A monthly rotating series of airlines & their real world routes. Great way to explore routes you’ve never flown before!)

We have a tonne of things for you to get stuck into, and a lot more to come in the future! So come and join FreeFly and see what it’s all about!

Discord: FreeFly VA

Note: You will need to sign up with a microsoft account to the website in order to access the rest of the server, and get your FF callsign!

2 Likes

Why does the link to freeflyva.com ask me to logon to my MS Account and not take me to an informational web site. That’s a huge red flag.

We used a Microsoft base for our website which allows us to have a website and be able to submit PIREP’s, automate it all etc. its all completely safe.

You can find this information via our discord.

Unfortunately on the Discord I only have access new-arrivals on your Discord. I could not access the information areas without first logging on to the website.

Please just check the discord, and in the #new-arrivals channel there is a FreeFly forum, explaining the website etc.

Re join the server, I’ll give you access to the rest of it, however to be able to have a callsign, be able to rank up & submit PIREPs, you’ll need to sign up to the website.