Looking for fellow pilots to come fly with our group, we have custom weekly flight plans. GA group flying, so much fun!

No problem! I’m sure your going to have a great time

Next group flight! Join the Discord for details and Flight Plan

Hey fellow pilots!

I created a discord group for pilots of all ages and skill level to join in our weekly group flights and just have friends to fly with daily. We welcome you to check out the discord, fly with us and have some fun!

Also its a space that we can have general aviation discussions and share things like screenshots and system specs.

I’m excited and can’t wait to grow a community where we can all share the passion for flight simulation and just have fun!

Feel free to add me on Discord, everyone welcome

flytsimfreak#7178

Hey fellow pilots,

I created a discord group for pilots of all ages and skill level to join in our weekly group flights and just have friends to fly with daily. We welcome you to check out the discord, fly with us and have some fun!

Also its a space that we can have general aviation discussions and share things like screenshots and system specs.

I’m excited and can’t wait to grow a community where we can all share the passion for flight simulation and just have fun!

Feel free to add me on Discord, everyone is welcome

flytsimfreak#7178

Hey fellow pilots!

Feel free to join the Discord, everyone welcome!

flytsimfreak#7178

Hi all

I am based in the UK (Wales) and I have been a keen fan of flight sim for many years and been looking at getting into multi-player as I have never tried this.

I have joined the Discord so thank you for setting this up.

Look forward to flying with some of you in the Future.

1 Like

Welcome @JasyH glad you joined :smiley: I know your going to have great fun, see you in thr skies

Hey fellow pilots!

flytsimfreak#7178

I have been flight simulator since my first one 1994, I used VASTSIM at the time, I am lost with Discord as it seems had to find what I want.

1 Like

Flying club sounds like fun!

1 Like

I’m in! I’m on an island in BC ! I’ve flown with other multiplayer groups, but it’d be fun to have a Canadian one - easier on the time zone issues as well. I look forward to flying with your group. Maybe we could share flight plans and take turns showcasing our local area or favorite flights.

1 Like

Yes that would be great! :smiley:

Hello Fellow Flight Enthusiasts,

I am very interested in this adventure and just not sure where to start. I am in Australia and I fly a Eurofox (light GA aircraft 912 ROTAX engine) in the North East of Victoria.
It would be nice to fly with others like myself and explore new skies.
Regards

Sam

1 Like

Sorry @Aviator5860 I just noticed your message. Wish I had seen it earlier as the group flight yesterday was actually along the Australian coast of Victoria.

The best way to start is just download the program called DISCORD its free and costs nothing. Its a small application you download and install on your pc… I myself have it on my computer and my phone as well. When you have that just search for our group name “flight Sim Friends” and you should see our logo. Then just hit join (again its free). Thats the hardest part

Once you have joined you will have access to all the previous and upcoming group flight and events plus you can chat in the group chat with all the members. I do have video tutorials on the Discord that walk you step by step how to join the group flight or just fly with other fellow pilots so its very easy. We have all ranges of pilots and they are very knowledgeable to answer any question you may have or help you get setup.

If you have any problems or concerns you may reach out to me directly. Hope to see you there and fly with you soon. Have a great rest of your day!

Hey fellow pilots!

Im a Canadian (Toronto), and just started a discord today and I’m looking for some friends that would like to join so we can plan some weekly trips in multi-player!

Feel free to add me on Discord, everyone welcome

flysimfreak#7178

just joined. Will see what you got.

1 Like

Welcome @Captainkdp123 ! Hope you have a great time and make some flight friends, I know you will enjoy the group flying

Hello @FLYTSIMFREAK ,

Thank you for your help mate. Ok, today I will give it a go and see how things travel. Should I run into any issues, I will come back and try to sort it out. I really appreciate your help and look forward to flying with other fellow pilots.
Regards

Sam

Hey fellow pilots!

flytsimfreak#7178

1 Like

JoylessTunic738

add me

1 Like

Hey fellow pilots!

flytsimfreak#7178