Looking to fly group flights, formations or join a mature community?

Hi All,

I am creating a positive community where we are focused on realistic flying in groups, in formations or simply just hang out with each other and chat. If you’d like to join please feel free to join the discord! - https://discord.gg/JTd2BTE

We’re currently at 142 members and would love to break 150 by the end of the week!

We are looking to host weekly events and share the knowledge we all have about simming with newer simmers. If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord @Luc#9689 or post in this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

sure i can do a mp flight with me me and my friend are a bit lonely rn so we would love to fly with you

1 Like

Awesome, send me an add on Discord and I’ll dm you there

what timezone are you guy’s flying , i’m from the EU

1 Like

Sounds great! I’ll be happy to join.

1 Like

We’re all over from Australia/New Zealand to Western Europe timezone. I’m currently Z-4 though.

Feel free to join and I’ld be happy to find a time that works for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to it! Make sure you get the role of FS 2020 from the role-assignment channel so you can see all the FS2020 related activities!

Hey man, can you add me? I’m a CFII and simmer! Would love to fly with you guys

1 Like

Hey mate, sure. I just added you on Discord and sent you a message :slight_smile:

Hey is this group still active looking for like minded flying buddies :relaxed:

We play occasionally.
I’m starting to play more again as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check this club out: https://discord.gg/Z7zMHgWegA

Old thread … revived by the bot for some reason.

But if anyone is looking for occasional multiplayer flights - a good way to get involved is join in with one of the many YouTube streamers organising regular group flights they stream online.

Just one example, the Australian guy in the video below flies twice a week, usually Sunday and Wednesday, one flight GA and one airline, and often has 50 or more people just popping in and flying along.