Lost connection after su5 annoying popups #pc

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
#pc
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
ms
Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
yes, but no one internet relate except bell47 may be
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
may be disable crash, don’t sure
Brief description of the issue:
in the screenshot below
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
randomly and unpredictable
PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
msi z390 ace/9700k oc 4.8ghz/msi gaming trio x 2080ti newest bios/4x F4-3600C15D-16GTZ/system samsung 970evo 250gb/msfs samsung 970evo 1tb/internet at intel wi-fi(ac9560)@500mb download/10mb upload cable(not fiber)/gsx 1200 pro/x65f/3440x1440 <2018 fall
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
after su5 update
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
ms
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
no, it’s very tedious procedure, looks like this :slight_smile:
ok, now after all this answering i have one question to the network programmers guys only from asobo or and microsoft… in my network settings i use manual setting ip and dns, from today, may be that’s will help, but my question not about it, i have disabled all protocols exclude ip4… i know you guys know, what exactly i have to stay, and what i can to disable for msfs network works as was conceived by you guys, so if you say me i have to enable ip6 or qos or microsoft network or whatever you will say, i will do this, now i live with ip4 and everything working except some time i see picture, what you can see above, or another - with two option stay online or disable online services, what i never will do, if so i could stay with p3d with a2a mustangs, vrs f/a-18, hi-fi weather and tons of incredible stuff, what i close for my self for flight in exclusive live simulator, where something broke my flight and ask me do i want to disable online service - no i don’t, thank you
so. do i need add some net protocol in my settings or i can live with ip4 only?
thank you very much