Low bandwidth Message - Connection Lost - Switched Offline

LOL 600 out of how many users, 2+ million…naw not important ;p
@RelativeBell177
WOW how do you have so many open connections, here I usually just show 4-6 connections?

1 Like

Many of the IP addresses shown are identical, with multiple ports. The two IPs highlighted in yellow are owned by Amazon AWS, which seems to be where the streaming scenery comes from. Both of those IPs geolocate to Portland, Oregon.

Yeah I saw the dupes of the ip’s, in mine if I run resources and then hilight the sim, it only shows 5 or 6…

That’s a question for the application folks…

Flightsim opened those connections and they are to a Microsoft IP address.

Got this low bandwith message right now and the Sim switched to offline…unable to fly :slightly_frowning_face:
Marketplace is not available also!
Did a speedtest and i got 1Gb/s so no issue with my internet…

2 Likes

same here- this sim kills my nerves already!!!

2 Likes

Having the same problem right now, no access to Marketplace/Topgun(don’t use it anyways).

However, there is this annoying popup message every few seconds.

With a Ting sound everytime. It seems they find a new way to annoy us always :smiley:

4 Likes

yeah it is so frustrating this sim with low performance and now no live data! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: good job

MODERATOR EDIT: Removed ping to Asobo.
Please do not ping team members to bring attention to an issue or bug.

2 Likes

Worst thing is, the problem is from their side, yet the message curses OUR Internet connection.

2 Likes

Same Here for about half an hour.
Unable to connect to servers anymore now… unable to play.

1 Like

Same here. Been busy for weeks and this is what awaits me…

2 Likes

Exactly same situation! Fired up the sim after 2 long weeks, and greeted to this.

Same issue here for the past 45 min. online services unavailable

1 Like

Im getting so tired with the performance of this sim… another day another problem.

1 Like

Same problem here. Córdoba (Argentina).

a good discussion, what these 600 posts tell us, is nothing bad. The topic, which have a Solution Marker, have currently 252 votes where some of it already fixed ( see solution ) and where others fight with ISP issues. I think it to early to say there is a generally issue with the content servers :wink:

( and for users which not read the context: I not speak about the current existing forum-banner :wink: )

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status
better be added msfs 2020 line, because play online supermario is not the same thing play online msfs 2020 that’s download congress library every second

Currently having this issue in Europe. :frowning:

Flew this morning with no problems, everything working, perfectly. Switched game and pc off, went to lunch. When I returned and booted up and launched game I received the dreaded low bandwidth message. I have added or removed nothing to the game, nor I have changed anything else on the pc, could this be a server issue and I just need to wait until the servers come on stream again? I am in Europe. Any thoughts appreciated!