Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Brief description of the issue:
- when i’m on the ground i can get 30-40 fps
- if i’m in the air, the fps drops to 6-9 fps.
3. But it will recover to 30-40 fps immeditely when i touch the ground.
- I’m using PMDG 737 for 2020
- If i “born” in the air and try to land at airport, the fps is normal at 36 fps
- It doesn’t matter if it’s external view or cockpit view, 6-10 fps in the after taking off
- The developer mode show limited by MainThread and it takes 90ms to finish 1 fps by CPU, and 23ms by GPU
8. After taking off, if i maintain a low altitude, the fps stays normal. However if I pass 800 feets. it become 10 fps immediately, and only recover as long as i land.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
i’m flying around ZBAA
PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
i7-7700 GTX1070 32G RAM