LOWG ORBX - SID are missing

Hi there.

Can someone confirm, that departure procedures are missing at LOWG ?
I tried default Asobo and Navigraph AIRAC, but departure procedures still are missing.
Thanks

Solved.
It caused by LOWG scenery by ORBX

The scenery removed procedures?

If i understand it correctly, there is an attribute, ‘deleterunways’ or something like that comes to mind, that is set against airports, by their developers, that at least allows Navigraph navdata, and possibly also MSFS navdata, to be implemented for that airport. If it is not set correctly then the issue the OP describes is what can happen.

When Navigraph hear about such airports, and i have reported such on their forum, they do check them out and i understand that they will inform the developers of how they might correct the issue and avoid it on future airports that they might create.

I do not know.
But, when I removed the LOWG scenery, the SID appears after restart of MSFS.

1 Like

Make sure to report this issue to the 3rd party creators so they can fix it and everyone benefit from this finding.

Maybe you can add ORBX to the title so people searching for similar issues will find it easier by seeing that this is ORBX specific.

I’ve moved this thread into the “Third Party Addon Discussion → Airports” category.

1 Like

Just to explain what happened here, to understand this in the future:
The runway idents changed due the mag variation from 17C/35C to 16C/34C.

When the sim can’t assign a runway for a terminal procedure, the terminal procedures of these runway will be suppressed. As soon, as the runway idents are changed by the scenery designer, all terminal procedures are immediately back.

Cheers
Richard

4 Likes

Yes can confirm. Hope it gets fixed soon.