LOWW from Gaya, what's your opinion on Xbox?

hi

Just saw on the marketplace the new LOWW from Gaya.

a 4 giga addon and quite expansive …
only rated 4.4
for this price i Would have expected a 4.7 minimum rating…

what do you guys think of it ?

2 Likes

Looking forward to this one for ages. Same question as you though, specially for this price. However, in the description i saw they mentioned Xbox optimization.

1 Like

Same here - and this 4.4 Rating could be just from PC as it is new for XBOX. I am a bit afraid of CTD’s and at the end it is not usable like a lot of other addon AP. I never got a refund even I reported that addon is not useable because it causing CTS’s - 25€ eventually for “nothing” is a bit risky - GOTY LSZH is from GAYA and this AP it causing a lot of problems,…

I would like to have a kind of trial version before is spend this much amount of money,… my experience with such big addon AP’s (above 1GB and more) is not that good so far :frowning:

Hopefully there will be some reviews / feedback soon for the XBOX Version,…

4 Likes

With the latest beta builds on Xbox, it has very much improved. But with this size and price, i still think it’s a bit of a risk.

1 Like

Indeed - much improvements :slight_smile: i’ll see maybe i take the risk :crossed_fingers: :wink: - if so i will let you know my thoughts about the LOWW Addon :v:

2 Likes

Great, thank you👍

100 % with you !

as we say in France , enough to be a " milk cow " !!!

1 Like

Bought it because it is my base and i’m waiting since the day the game released on XSX.
First ctd since weeks, like on the other addon airports for this game, which actually are not installed because they are all causing ctd’s. :frowning:

Gonna’ test more

Only addon running is static aircraft from lvfr.
There’s no other traffic addon available for xbox, right?

Important question : I reckon you are not in the beta?

Correct, i’m not in beta

1 Like

I really suggest you should… Although it shouldn’t be long before a final release now.

I’m almost certain you see better results with the beta.

1 Like

bought it because as others of you folks , i was expecting it for a long time

static aircraft from lvfr already installed

not so much planes implemanted , that’s perfect

no ground and Al traffic option . default msfs are so ugly, i can’t stand them anymore

Xbox won’t face this airport with ai traffic , i am sure

very nice airport, not so optimized as said but it works but runs fragile ctd wise.

visual quality is great

i haven’t test arrival after a long flight , just did an ifr loww to loww flight .

some good work has been done to this airport i can’t deny it but patch is needed

does it worth 25 euros ? 20 / 22 euros for sure

i am on Beta of course

and no , lszh is not from gaya , i have tested it with beta, works ok departure from gate

2 Likes

Fragile in what sentence? Slowdowns and low fps? And what is the actual size on disk once installed? Thank you for your answer.

little lag while taxiing and one ctd at take off watching airport while climbing

i cleared rolling cache to start clean

2.13 gb file size

1 Like

I understand. That’s a tricky one. Thank you for this answer, very much appreciated. Now I have to decide whether to buy it or not… I probably wait for a sale.

1 Like

it is not a bad deal .

i will try more precisely tomorrow

1 Like

Great. Thank you and looking forward to it👍 Could you perhaps try the stock A320(livery’s no problem) and perhaps some of the LVFR Airbus if you have them?

they are the only plane i fly with

1 Like

So, not playable, even with beta?

playable as a departure airport.

had ctd on arrival after landing from EDDS …

speed got Frozen on eicas at landing , it’s the first time this happens… … no black screen

no live traffic …

i am going to send a mail to Gaya , they have to patch different things.

nethertheless it is a very nice airport.

i keep faith because Lfll, my local airport didn’t work before beta. it does now .