LSZH Add-On - Awesome Quality and Details

Is this on marketplace? 10$ is a decent price. Don’t want to buy from third party store and have to deal with DRM, activation code etc. It’s 2020.

Coming to MSFS MarketPlace soon I hear.

To complicated… outdated… metioned Try-Before-Buy but I don’t find an freely demo version to download.

On the product page is "On this page, there are Download links for all our products. " but there is no link to Download for Zürich Airport… only BUY.

Usually I tend to believe the reviewers and as LSZH is one of my favourite airports I would buy - but because of the FPS comments I do not, as I struggle already with FPS in default scenery so if they promote a “Try before buy” - where is the correct place to start? (may be I’m blind today)

You are not blind - I cant see how to download a demo version either. I have the addon manager from previous purchase and cant get that to fire up either…

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Looks great! I’m gonna wait till it’s available in-sim. The less cc info given, the safer I feel. Also, don’t be confused about the fs9 and fsx version. Those are the ones asking if you wanna test it first. I didn’t see that on the msfs2020 version.

So it is not “Solved” There is not Trial Version available?

1 Like

The “trial” mentioned on the FSD website appears to only be valid for FSX and P3D users.

1 Like

Hi, i downloaded the add on (LSZH Airport) this morning, looks great. What i noticed as a little bug: when you
taxi towars the SR-Technics building you see the passenger-buses and baggage trolleys
hanging in the air (as it used to be in flightgear). Anyone elses noticed this?

1 Like

I bought this long time ago when it was not yet available in the marketplace. After the SU5 I seem to have lost all the jetways. Do you have them visible?

hi…there is only 1 left in terminal E. In the original MS version there ara all visible

I have the same issue here on Xbox with this payware for ZSZH…all Jetways are missing.
Not sure if there will be an update/fix soon…I guess no :wink:

Jetways went missing after SU5, I dont see them in EDDS coming in with WU6 as well.

Apparently gaya LOWW and Aerosoft EDDK were not affected though, not sure why.

Yes they are missing. And at Basel too.

Not sure if I am allowed to link, but in Orbx’s Msfs support forum there is a post about jetways in WSSS. Someone then posted a link to an issue on devsupport . flightsimulator . com titled ”jetway issues on su 5”. In that post it claims that as of a few days ago the missing jetway issue has been identified, fixed and scheduled to be included in SU6.

Hope this helps someone.

1 Like

LSZH addon from FSDreamteam still has no jetways after SU6. Concerning their support forum it is a Sim Bug, Asobo is aware of it and they need to fix it. Could be they did something against it with the SU6, but it doesn’t effect LSZH Addon.

Not sure since I haven’t had time to try SU6 myself yet, but I assume you have tried clearing the manual and rolling caches? If so then I guess it will be a case of reporting it to them again… sigh.

Yes - deleted rolling cache, deinstalled and installed again, i dryed also just Vanilla SIM with only LSZH installed. No Jetways at all :frowning: i dont not have Jetways since a bought it - Refund was also rejected by MS,…

I will contact FSDT Support hopefully they can fix it somehow.

There is a problem with all of fsdreamteam jetways.

I own Vancouver, Basel and Zurich.

None of them work properly. All other third party airports jetways work fine. Auscene, Latin, flytampa,flymex, drzewiecki, justsim etc

I’m on Xbox. It’s definitely a developer issue now.

2 Likes

Same here only FSDT Addon, all others i own no problem at all.

Indeed it is a DEV issue the question who is responsible for it - concerning the forum answers at FSDT support forum it is a known issue and Asobo is aware of it and it will be fixed with SU6 which isn’t. I reported several times during beta phase that there is still missing Jetways (in my case LSZH) with FSDT addon airport.

For now i deinstalled the LSZH Addon because i also faced sometimes CTD (even also after SU6) when LSZH addon is installed

At the moment it was just wasting money so far - as my refund request was rejected (mention it earlier)