LTAF (Adana) Rwy05 ILS faulty approach

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Hello. I just started MS2020 after FSX. I loved it too, thank you very much to everyone who contributed. However, I was disappointed at LTAF (Adana) airport, which is an airport I use frequently. The ILS, landings the aircraft to the left side of the runway 05. The plane cannot align the runway 05, she lands on the left terrain. (There is no problem ILS frequency and course. They are true in the MSFS.) But I tried both as default (without add on) and with add on scenery (Aerosoft LTAF), the result is the same. The runway is definitely not aligned. Can you please fix this in updates?
Kind regards,

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Since I first installed the MSFS2020. About 1 month.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello MSFS team. I saw that the ILS error in question was resolved on the flights I made today and I am very happy. Thank you so much. But there is one more problem. There is no ATC at the airport. This airport is a very busy domestic and international. I request you to make up for the lack of ATC (and of course ground handling services) too.
Kind regards.