LVFR A318ceo Discussion

Love the LVFR 320 family i really don’t mind they use default 320 systems as most of the time i don’t have the time to spend an hour setting up to fly a “stuffy level” plane although i do fly 737 800 and bae 146 when i do have time. These LVFR airbuses are great when i dont want to have to think to much and just fly instead of being a computer programmer
also there are freeware mods that add FBW systems to them if you want that

5 Likes

Sure, we will see if we can add that effect on small areas.

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s very appreciated that devs like you can listen to our requests and suggestions.

Even just edge cases would be ok. I personally love lots of snow when flying through a blizzard but even if it’s just places like the nose or winglets where they are in the airflow but aren’t heated, is fine. Even set it up so you don’t see the ice until it’s really bad, like 50% or 60 or even 80%. A kind of “oh s*** it’s really bad, get the anti-ice on NOW!”

Thanks again, really. They are great models, i think. But this would be some nice icing on the cake…

1 Like

Apparently, next up from LVFR is the A320 CEO? Might get if true!

1 Like

Yes should be out sometime in Q1 2023.

Looking forward to having an IAE American ceo! Call me crazy but I’ve had the same dream the last couple of nights where it gets released in this weeks marketplace update. Probably just wishful thinking, but would be a nice surprise for the weekend(my first weekend off in months!).

3 Likes

We hope in the coming wees/months. We are adding new features which will be announced before we release. Features that we hope to add the the current airbus line.

We don’t want to say yet what they are, since they require testing in the XBOX environment. But we are looking forward to this being a significant improvement on the 320 family series. Hint, the improvement is in the flight deck. Lets see!

5 Likes

Less INOPS would be great😊

Also, I still have the hope for some cabin crew announcements. That will do miracles for the immersion.

Even VirtualCol made an effort with this. I’m sure you guys can do it also?!

On pc I’m getting throttle idle 40% and does anybody know why this could be please? I’m using tca pack but it is fine with all other airbuses.

Now you’ve got me all extra excited!

have to configure the throttles manually in the flypad like on the other planes

Please improve the external lighting in the passenger cabin of the entire Airbus LVFR range. Thank you for the aircraft, they are sensational!

Or let us turn the cabin lights on and off as per night flying. Big ask, but a great game changer

1 Like

I didnt think the A318 had a flypad?

In the meantime. Thanks for the extra liveries! Love the turtle frontier livery! Was always my favorite.

1 Like

there was an update Yesterday, can we know what it deals with ?

Would be very cool if there are movable visors in a Future Update.

I know people kinda hate on this aircraft but for the price it’s not bad. It’s smaller and the closest thing to a 737 and Ive had this and the 319 for almost 6 months now and for that amount of time I’ve had fun.

Sure, I’ll buy pmdgs 737 day one, as thats a real deal aircraft and the price reflects that. But I’d say these are better than captain sims or bredok planes and again, I’ve had a blast flying the smaller aircraft on the Xbox and it’s quenched that thirst for the time being until a real 737 and the update came out that allowed for much better planes (wasd or whatever it’s called).

It’s not a bad plane, super easy cold startup. So easy I have it memorized and it only takes a minute or two before the engines are howling and you’re asking for pushback and taxi clearance.

I normally disuade people from buying captain sim type stuff, but I don’t think this is really that. This is just a smaller 320 and that’s it. And that’s all I wanted from the purchase, and I got exactly that.

So if that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll find it here with the a318 and a319 “baby bus” models.

If you want like a full blown awesome 737, I’d suggest you wait just a tad bit longer until the pmdg release of the 737 which will be very soon, I’d say a month if not a week or 2. It’s imminent, and the top 4 planes awaiting release are more than likely the 737 series from pmdg in the MS que to be approved and activated for purchase.

But these aren’t bad at all for the price and what they offer. A smaller a320, that’s all.

2 Likes

I downloaded this yesterday to see what it was like, apparently they’ve just updated it to include Simbrief support but when I dropped my Simbrief ID in it didn’t recognise it. :roll_eyes:

By way of an update, it appears to be functional now.